Index Labels

Asian Dipping Sauce

. . No comments:
Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup tamari (this is not wheat free or soy sauce free)
  • 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
  • 2 Tbspns stone ground Dijon mustard
  • 1 Tbspn raw honey

Directions:
  • Whisk all ingredients.
  • Serve with   Cilantro Chicken Nuggets .
  • Note that if you want this completely wheat free, you can find a tamari sauce that has no wheat.  However, if you want to go soy free, then you must use coconut aminos.  If you need low sugar, then you can substitute xylitol for the honey.  

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive