DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- BP - 122/79, 69 bpm - Though I think I got enough sleep, but woke up tired, my BP is up. I missed my heart meds' dosage in the morning, so this is why it's up more. Not feeling so great as when my BP fluctuates by more than a few points, it makes me feel sick to my stomach.
- Not sure if I will give my body rest today, which might be a wise idea, or if I will do my scheduled workout. I don't want to risk reinjuring anything.
- Today is my daughter's last final for the week. She's taken finals on Mon-Wed so far and today is the last one. Praise God! We've been praying her finals are easy, fun, and that she puts down the right answers for each problem or question.
- My weight is down and this is the lowest it's been since probably 2008?
- Boy, I've been invited to 2 baby showers in June. I need to save up or find some creative gift giving ideas. There are invites to something for the next 6 weeks. I'm feeling tapped and energy drained out.
- Next week I'll try to make a meal for my sister & her husband. What to make? Hmmm. I'm also making a meal for Single Mom's.
- Week after is a meal for the Salazar's.
- One week break, then our monthly potluck for my Wednesday night life group. That is mediterranean/middle eastern food!!
- I wrote some other stuff, but they were fairly negative. Deleted it, as I want to remain more on the positive side, but they were just venting on some frustrations.
- My body is telling me today that it's better that I give it that rest it needs. I don't need to heap stress upon stress on it. So, I will workout Fri/Sat.
- My daughter said her last final was easy! Praise God!
- My son did a great job on his Invention presentation! I'm so proud of both my children. It's been a long week and we still have one more day left.
- Tomorrow is the Talent Show and I will be videotaping both assembly times as a favor for one of the teachers.
- My kids had a long day. Dropped them off at school at 8 am and we didn't get home until just before 7 pm. Tomorrow is a long day, too, but usually Friday's are long because the kids have Sanchin Ryu (karate) after school.
- Need to make sure to go to bed early tonight.
SLEEP: 10:45 - 7:15 am (8.75 hrs) - Woke up feeling nauseated and tired. Actually, I woke up the hr before, turned off my alarm and accidentally fell back asleep. Thankfully my daughter woke up and got us all up.
Nap: 11:00 am - 11:45 am (0.75 hr) - Wanted to sleep longer, but wasn't sleepy anymore, but still felt a bit tired. I think it has to do with my heart meds.
7:30 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron
8:15 am - 3 probiotics, 2 Prograde krill EFAs
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 95)
Meal 1 @ 8:15 am: 2/3rds cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 oz raw pecans, 1 banana, cinnamon ----> My BP is up a little as I forgot yesterday's morning dosage and I feel a bit out of sorts right now. Hopefully the sugar in the banana isn't going to mess me up. The pecans tasted so good.
Meal 2 @ 12:15 pm: 2 chicken satays w/peanut sauce - these tasted good yesterday, but today the flavors are even better!
Meal 3 @ 7:15 pm: 4 chicken satays w/peanut sauce, a bowl of brussel sprouts & bacon ends -----> I was sooo hungry since it was 7 hrs since I last ate. Feel proud of myself that I did not succumb to eating Costco pizza with my kiddos. Yay God for Your self-control working in me.
Treat @ 8:00 pm: a lot of Mike Geary's Fat-Burning Chocolate Pudding (I forgot to add vanilla extract and I added a banana & cinnamon to it. Did not have almond butter, so I used sunflower seed butter.) - this was delicious and hit the spot for me.