Yields: 2 Cups
- 5-6 medium ripe avocados, pitted (I like more avocados)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder (they didn't say this was unsweetened, but that's what I use)
- 1/2 cup xylitol powder (they use maple syrup here, but I didn't want my frosting as liquidy)
- 1 tablespoon decaff Swiss Mocha (or any coffee flavor you want with beans ground up to a powder)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Put frosting into a plastic bag and pipe onto Chocolate Swiss Mocha Cupcakes or cake. You can refrigerate for about 30 min. or so to allow it to set a bit more so it makes it easier to use, but using it immediately is also good, as the avocados give it great shape.