Yields: 2 cups
- 2 - 8 oz full fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, grade B
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Ideally your cream cheese should be at room temperature. If it's not, then warm up some in the microwave until it's soft but not liquidy.
- Blend cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla with a mixer on high speed until there is a firmness with it, sort of like soft peaks. This will not form real peaks like whipped cream.
- Use immediately or you can put in a sandwich baggy (or plastic baggy) and refrigerate until use. I piped this frosting onto Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes.