Index Labels

Cream Cheese Frosting

. . No comments:
This frosting can be used on cupcakes as well as cakes and comes from The Food Lovers Kitchen blog with my modifications.  This is a very thick frosting and would be great on carrot cake.

Yields:  2 cups

Ingredients:
  • 2 - 8 oz full fat cream cheese at room temperature
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup, grade B
  • 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:
  • Ideally your cream cheese should be at room temperature.  If it's not, then warm up some in the microwave until it's soft but not liquidy.  
  • Blend cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla with a mixer on high speed until there is a firmness with it, sort of like soft peaks.  This will not form real peaks like whipped cream.
  • Use immediately or you can put in a sandwich baggy (or plastic baggy) and refrigerate until use.  I piped this frosting onto Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive