Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 10, Day 7, Sun, 20-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • 118/72, 59 bpm - Thought I would have a higher BP, since I didn't get enough sleep.  I find I don't do well with the heat and lack of sleep.  Feels so tired.
  • Church was really great.  God showed up in a big way for me.  Could really sense His Presence.
  • Shared some stuff with my pastor that was really cool.
  • Boy, maple syrup is really expensive.  Glad I'm only making these cupcakes this time, and possibly when it's my kids' birthdays.  Other than that, I'll not do it.
  • So glad my kids helped out greatly in making the cilantro chicken nuggets.  I did all the cutting and assembling, making the nuggets.  My daughter cooked the nuggets in coconut oil.  My son did the cleanup, phone call and anything else I needed.  We work well as a team and were able to crank out 3 lbs of nuggets in about 40-45 min.
  • My kids and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with L and A.  They are Chinese and L and I got to watch Chinese movies and shows together, though, it was hard for me to tell what was going on.  She speaks Mandarin and I speak Cantonese.  They have a huge house that is spacious and inviting.  Very nice layout.  I've gotten to learn quite a bit more modern Chinese stuff from her the past few months.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Enjoy time with our Karate friends.

    SLEEP:  1:15 am - 6:30 am (5.25 hrs) ----> Annoying to wake up earlier than my alarm, when I haven't gotten enough sleep.  Still pretty tired, but couldn't get back to sleep.  My wakeup time was 7:15 am.

    Nap:  1:45 pm - 3:00 pm (1.25 hr) ----> So tired.  Really I needed a 2 hr nap, but couldn't, as we were expected at our friends' at 4 pm and we still needed to make the cilantro chicken nuggets from scratch.

    Nap:  5:30 pm - 6:30 pm (1 hr) ----> Was so out of it when we got to our friends' home, that after being there an hr, I asked if I could lie down.  I think the tortilla chips did me in.  Felt MUCH better after this nap.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:30 am - Heart Meds (started eating before taking the probiotic, so skipped it)
    10:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 112)
    Meal 1 @ 8:00 am:  3 scrambled eggs

    Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm:  a bunch of tortilla chips from Trader Joe's - I'm not sure what my kids got, but I was really hungry and I had my son read off the ingredients, which there was a slew of stuff, including corn.  I felt tired because I didn't get enough sleep and there was nothing at home that was already made or that I wanted to eat, though, we just did grocery shopping (mainly for cupcakes that I was going to make on Wed/Thurs for my kids' classes.  -----> NOT Paleo friendly.

    Snack @ 4:00 pm:  about 5-8 cilantro chicken nuggets

    Meal @ 6:45 pm:   some napa cabbage/tomato/potato mixture a friend made, maybe 1 oz of baked salmon, about 8 cilantro chicken nuggets ----> We made the nuggets and my friend made the veggies & salmon.  We went to their house to eat.  The kids and I made friends with a mom and her daughter in karate class at the beginning of the year and we decided to get together before the mom and daughter went to China for the summer to visit family.

    Treat @ 9:30 pm:  2 squares 85% dark chocolate, 1/2 oz raw almonds


    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive