Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 8, Day 5, Fri, 4-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 117/68, 58 bpm - I'm definitely surprised my BP was this low with not enough sleep, but maybe because I got more sleep yesterday?  I don't know.
  • Felt a little stressed about one of my BP meds and getting it refilled.  It was incorrectly written by my doctor.  Thankfully now, a week later, it's correct.  I was almost out of this particular med.
  • Had to leave for school earlier today to get gas, which I paid $3.71/gal + $0.35 service charge (Yes, Arco).  It still ends up being less expensive than any of the other places anywhere remotely close by.
  • Today I videotaped both Talent Show performances at my kids' school.  Neither of my kids were in the Talent Show and I only did it as a favor because one of the teachers asked me to.  I'm not a videographer, but I do take videos of my kids and things that interest me if I have my video camera around.  I changed my whole day to accommodate me and this turned out to be quite stressful.  I don't know that I'd do it again.
  • So much drama with near teenager girls.  
  • I hate when people do not address me by name when they know my name.  I find it disrespectful.  It's true that some of the loveliest words are that person's name.  I'm glad God always addresses me by name and never mixes me up with anyone else.  I only say "Hi" or do not address by name if I don't know the person.
  • I did not get my workout done as I was too busy with the Talent Show stuff.  Thought I could get it in between performances, but I didn't.  
  • Had some trouble with my right eye.  For about an hour or so, it was really blurry.  Not sure why.  But, a little while later, it was okay.  This has happened maybe a handful of times.  Not sure if I had some yucky eye stuff that I couldn't tell, like a film that made it hard to see.  Ugggh.
  • I'm in a sorta foul mood, but at least I stayed on track with my eating.
  • My weight was further down this morning by another pound or so.  At least from last Saturday, it's about 4 pounds less, but we'll see tomorrow when I do my measurements, video, etc.
SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done late morning, as that's the only time I can do it today!  ---->  Failed

SLEEP:  12:45 - 6:15 am (5.5 hrs) - I actually went to bed about 10:30 pm but couldn't fall asleep.  Not sure if the sugar from the banana had me all jacked up or what.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:00 am - Heart Meds, 2 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 probiotics, 2 EFAs
10:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 96)
Meal 1 @ 7:15 am:  2 scrambled eggs

Snack @ 10:30 am:  less than 1 serving low fat cottage cheese (what was left in container), cinnamon, 1/2 oz raw pecans


Meal 2 @ 12:15 pm:  2/3rds cup pulled pork & Paleo BBQ sauce

Meal 3 @ 7:00 pm:  2 chicken tenders coated with chopped pecans, unsweetened coconut, sea salt, ground pepper & egg baked, then broiled; veggies (brussel sprouts & red pepper) sauteed in bacon ---> I was super hungry that I wasn't as hungry as I thought.  More tired than anything.

Snack @ 8:15 pm:  3 squares 85% dark chocolate

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive