Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 9, Day 7, Sun, 13-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • 119/80, 60 bpm - I woke up very suddenly, without an alarm.  I'm thinking that because I went off track with my eating some last night, that my body is still processing this and it's raised my BP.
  • I wanted to workout today, but wearing 3-4" heels to church and being on my feet a lot, my body was wiped out.  Just going to stretch today and no Spartacus workout.
  • This has been a really nice day.
  • Got to take lots of pictures at church and I felt really pretty today.  Even curled my hair.
  • Thanks to EE who told me how to fix the electrical problem we had at the house and for quite awhile.  It was really simple (I had half the solution correct).  This made my dad really happy that no one had to come out and that it worked.
  • Not a lot of food eaten today to give my body some rest.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Chill

    SLEEP:  10:00 pm - 7:00 am (9 hrs) ----> I woke up about 1:48 am, which is close to when I woke up the day before.  I found it odd and asked God why?  I remembered that the past few days, my daily praying for my pastors & the leaders in our church has been nil, so I spent time praying for them, as well as my family and friends.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:15 am - Heart Meds
    9:30 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 105)
    Meal 1 @ 8:15 am:  a bowl of spicy Beef & Veggies Red Thai Curry (made this the other day and it was super spicy)

    Snack @ 9:00 am:  4 bites of apple fritter (small pieces) ----> I bought my kids donuts and for them to share with other friends at church.  I wanted some apple fritter from each of my kids, so they tore off small pieces of their fritters and gave to me.

    Meal 2 @ 2:15 pm:  4 squares 85% dark chocolate, 1/2 oz raw almonds


    Meal 3 @  6:30 pm:  Frittata - ground pork, thyme, onion, sea salt, cayenne pepper, ground pepper, cheddar cheese, eggs ---> Normally I would put this in the oven, instead, I kept it on the stove and covered the pan.  Didn't want to heat up the kitchen and this would cook quicker.

    Treat @ 7:30 pm:  Smoothie (whey protein, avocado, mango, pineapple, ice, unsweetened coconut milk, banana, ground flaxseed, kale, xylitol) ----> So yummy and I liked the small bits of ice.


    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive