DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- 110/74, 59 bpm - Though I didn't get enough sleep last night, I think it helped my body to not workout yesterday and I didn't have as much fruit.
- Not sure what the deal is, but I haven't been physically feeling quite right. Not sure what it is. I'm not sick, but my lower back seems tweeted and I don't know how. My hip area is off, too, so this is causing some pain.
- Been incredibly tired and not sure if it's the heat, not getting enough sleep, but I did not workout today because of lack of sleep, tiredness, hip/lower back issues.
- Going to go to bed early tonight.
- This was the last session for Sanchin Ryu (karate) for my kids for this session. Two week break and then starts the summer session. We are going to do Monday nights so this frees up our time on Friday nights for the summer.
- It was nice to see 6 kids get their Orange belts today. I've seen a few of the kids there really improve, but I've seen improvements in many of the kids over the past 9 weeks of classes.
- Need to figure out what kind of treats I'm making for both my kids' classes for next Thursday. I'm thinking about making Paleo friendly cupcakes. We'll see.
- I was able to be there for all of my daughter's class's Greek Presentation projects. I think that was 29 students, but I don't think everyone was present. Anyway, I saw all the presentations of the students that were present and they all did a great job!
- I'm disappointed that I won't have gotten 100% of all the Beta 2.0 workouts done by the end of May, but I will have most of them done. My body is having a hard time recovering and rather than face bringing down my immune system or injury, I'm just going to listen to my body.
SLEEP: 12:00 am - 5:15 am (5.25 hrs) ----> Went to bed a little before 10 pm, but couldn't fall asleep. Maybe it was dealing with the IRS for several hrs last night that still left me anxious. So, with the extra time tossing and turning, I got to pray for people. But, I did do some reading in God's Word and a book about what men wish women knew about them.
Nap 1: 11:00 am - 1:15 pm (2.25 hrs) ----> My body was hurting, not sore, but hurting. I felt incredibly tired, still.
Nap 2: 2:35 pm - 3:05 pm (0.5 hr) ----> Now this makes it 8 hrs. I'm not feeling quite right.
7:00 am - Heart Meds, 2 Probiotics, 2 EFAs
7:30 pm - Heart Meds, 2 MSM
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 110)
Meal 1 @ 7:10 am: 2 scrambled eggs with 1/3 onion, EVOO
Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm: 3 scrambled eggs w/cheese & bacon grease; thick shake (1 frozen banana, a few frozen strawberries, 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 scoop ground flaxseed, 2 scoops whey protein, cinnamon, some fresh blackberries) ----> This was a lot of food, but I was super hungry.
Snack @ 4:15 pm: a bunch of sour cream and pizza Pringles ----> totally not something I'm supposed to eat