DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- 110/69, 60 bpm - So amazed that my BP is this low considering my sleep was not good last night nor enough.
- There are a boatload of recipes I want to try - many of them are appetizers as well as desserts. But, with the desserts, since I'm at the halfway point of my weight loss process, I don't want to impede it by eating desserts too often, even if what I'm using are xylitol, that does not spike up insulin, but still.
- Yesterday I felt a bit gassy and though I did not eat any grains or starches, but I did eat some fruit, the past few days I have forgotten to take my probiotics. I'm thinking this is the culprit.
- My son has been really gassy and I'm thinking probably both of my kids need probiotics. Another thing on my "To Do" list. Probably the combination of good probiotics and Paleo eating will greatly help both my kids. I really need to get to more paid writing to pay for all this stuff.
- Really disappointed that I was lazy today and didn't get my workout done or do any paid writing. I was very unmotivated today, except that I did organize all my shoes, pants and clothes in the closet. It looks a lot neater. That was the only really productive thing I did, other than make ice cream. Rarely do I procrastinate working out like this. There was no equipment to use, either, just all bodyweight this week and next week.
- Guess all the cooking makes me not really want to workout. I've got to strike a balance.
SLEEP: 12:45 am - 3:00 am, 3:30 am - 6:00 am (5.25 hrs) ---> Had just weird engineering dreams about trains, rebuilding things, bookcases, and about a former college classmate, Dan Baker. I wonder what that was all about. I'm pretty tired as it seemed like I got no sleep last night.
8:30 am - Heart Meds (tomorrow I will get back on track with my other supplements)
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule
EATING: Paleo+Dairy (Day 101)
Meal 1 @ 7:30 am: 2 scrambled eggs
Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm: 1 chicken tender coated in unsweetened coconut & pecans, 1/3 cup cauli-rice (what was left from a few days ago)
Meal 3 @ 6:15 pm: 1 chicken tender (last one left), a little brussel sprouts (what was left from a few nights ago)
Treat @ 7:45 pm: a large bowl of kale avocado ice cream