Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 8, Day 5, Fri, 27-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 124/75, 59 bpm - BP is down from yesterday, which was awful.  This still isn't a good BP for me, but I hope to go to bed earlier tonight. 
  • My son said last night I needed to bring cookies or muffins for his whole class.  Thankfully eating Paleo means that I usually have a lot of ingredients to make things.  Had 7 ripe bananas that needed to be used.  But, I was out of apples, so I needed to go to the store to get some.  From start to finish, it took me about 3 hrs to make these, as the baking time is long.  I didn't know the cookies hardly spread, so I really could've saved 1/2 hr off my time.  And, 1 hr of it was waiting for the cookie dough to be more manageable in the freezer.  
  • I spent a lot of time trading the ES today, aside from grocery shopping and baking.
  • My kids did well in karate today, especially my son was very self-controlled.  He wants to earn his Green belt, but the Master won't let him unless he shows consistent self-control in class.
  • Went to a different Asian supermarket that was a ways from where we live.  I was even more overwhelmed at this store.  They had things written in all different languages and the people I asked for what I needed had a hard time understanding what I wanted.  I did find Red Boat Fish Sauce and a Coconut Vinegar there, which were 2 of the 4 things I was looking for.  Couldn't find coconut amino (kinda like a soy sauce without soy or wheat) or kelp noodles.  I found a yam noodle which is similar, but that's not what I wanted.  Was hoping that they would have inexpensive coconut or almond flour, but they didn't carry either of those.
  • Going to go to Whole Foods to see if they have the kelp noodles and coconut aminos.
  • Did not get a chance to do knee recovery stuff.  Just way too busy.
SMARTER GOAL:   Bake healthy cookies for my son's 3rd grade class.

SLEEP:  10:30 pm - 6:15 am (7.75 hrs) - This is a bit better, but not totally there.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:45 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 EFAs, 3 Probiotics
9:45 pm - heart meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 89)
Meal 1 @ 10:00 am:  2 scrambled eggs

Meal 2@ 1:15 pm: - a little cauli-rice & MaPo tofu

Snack:  4 Paleo Chocolate Chip Nutty Cookies (not all at once, but spread out over 3 hrs)

Meal 3 @ 4:00 pm - a little rotisserie chicken (part of a drumstick and some breast)

Meal 4 @ 7:45 pm - a cup of cauli-rice, a little MaPo tofu

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive