Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 6, Day 5, Fri, 13-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Forgot to take my BP this morning.  Sleep is off again.
  • My weight is almost 5 lbs less than it was last Saturday.  Yay!
  • My period is in full swing, but hopefully will be lighter tomorrow.  It isn't too bad.  The past 3-4 months due to untightening my psoas's trigger points, I've not been experiencing cramping.  
  • I'm at the end of my 5-yr IUD, the Mirena, which a dear friend suggested.  He said it would help me with my awful cramping.  If I no longer have the cramping and horrendous bleeding, I may just forego this, which is the only reason why I got it.  I know, TMI.  You cannot believe how bad my cramps have been in the past.
  • It's so cool to hear my 8-yr old son call out, "Breakfast is ready!!!"  Both my kids can make eggs now!!!  I need to teach him how to do the eggs better as he overcooks them, but, this is fantastic!
  • Coughing has been pretty bad all day from the time I woke up to going to bed.  This is physically very draining.  Since I haven't been home much, I have had a chance to do some more natural home remedies for the coughing.
  • My period is pretty heavy for what I've had in the past 3-4 yrs, which I have almost had a non-existent period.  Feel sorta gross and it's almost foreign for me to bleed, but I am.  It's not real bad, but I am just whining.
  • It's a little after 7 pm as I finish writing this and I am utterly exhausted and wanting to go to bed for the evening.  Will probably get to bed before 8:30 pm.
  • Field Day at my kids' school was a blast.  Another mom and I were in charge of the water cup relay.  From 3rd grade & up, we had a lot of fun making them do extra exercises.  Of course, I was the demonstrator.  Can't believe most of the kids don't know what a burpee is, but now another 300-400 students know what a burpee is now.  They probably dislike me now.  LOL.
  • My lower back is hurting, which it hasn't for awhile.  Stood for hours, and with the period, it was too much for me.  Thankfully I wasn't really cramping hardly.

SMARTER GOAL:  Listen to my body. ---> This is the heaviest period I've had in probably 4 yrs and it's draining me.  Though I did not do a formal workout, I did do lots of burpees, jumping jacks, pushups with the kids.


SLEEP:  9:30 pm - 2:30 am (5 hrs) - Woke up wide awake again.  Tried to go back to sleep for 1/2 hr but couldn't.

4:00 am - 7:00 am (3 hrs) - Didn't stay awake as long as last night, and was grateful that I could fall back asleep again.  No time for morning nap today as my kids have all day Field Day at school and I am one of the parent volunteers.

1:30 pm - 2:30 pm (1 hr) - I was exhausted from Field Day at my kids' school.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:15 am - 3 probiotics, 2 Prograde krill EFAs, Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron
7:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule, 2 Oil of Oregano capsules


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 75)
Meal 1 @ 7:30 am:   3 scrambled eggs w/cucumber & yogurt dip

Snack @ 10:30 am:  1 oz raw almonds

Meal 2@ 1:15 pm: - chicken thighs & veggies curry leftover from earlier in the week ----> really starving

Meal 3 @ 3:45 pm - roasted chicken - too tired to cook and taking the kids to karate, stopped by store to get this and began picking at it as I was so hungry

Meal 4 @ 6:15 pm - roasted chicken

Treat @ 7:00 pm - 1 oz raw almonds, 4 squares 85% dark chocolate



No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive