Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 7, Day 7, Sun, 22-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 117/74, 58 bpm - Similar to yesterday.  Gotta get back to better paleo with no cheating.
  • Feeling super sluggish this morning.  Sugar does that to me.
  • This day is a blur to me.  I have no idea how I made it to church and taught my Sunday School class of 3-4 yr olds.  So out of it.  This is due to what I ate yesterday.  I feel wonderful when I am grain free, starch free, and low sugar and though I didn't go overboard Saturday, it was enough to kick my butt today.
  • I still have the cough.
  • I feel really bad that I missed a friend's son's birthday party.  There was no way I was able to make this or take my children to this.

SMARTER GOAL:   Make it through today.


SLEEP:  11:45 am - 7:00 am (7.25 hrs) - Slept very deeply.  I think it was due to all the sugar.  Couldn't originally go to sleep because I was so wired.

8:15 am - 9:15 am (1 hr) - Feeling so lethargic

1:00 pm - 4:30 pm (3.5 hrs) - Slept 1st 1.5 hrs hard, then it took the next 2 hrs to wake me up to pick up my kids from a friend.

6:15 pm - 6:00 pm (11.75 hrs) - Whatever I ate was so awful that it made me feel so comatose most of the day.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:00 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 EFAs, 1 MSMs, 1 Alleve


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 84)
Meal 1 @ 8:00 am:  2 eggs, scrambled

Meal 2@ 10:30 am: - dark chocolate & almonds

Meal 3 @ 6:00 pm - 2 chicken patties (I know, they were breaded)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive