Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 5, Day 3, Wed, 4-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP:  112/65, 66 bpm - HRs a bit too high, but I didn't sleep well last night.  It took me a long time to fall asleep and once I was asleep, I kept waking up.  That's a sign of overtraining for me, as I had no thoughts or worries.
  • Did a lot of reflecting, watching YT videos on injuries, strengthening muscles/joints, as well as unpaid writing.
  • Got my kids' hair cut today at a salon that specializes in black hair.  My kids are half black and half Chinese.  My hair is not typical Chinese, as it's wavy.  Ellen, the woman that did my daughter's hair, is a miracle worker.  She got my daughter's hair as smooth as my hair, kept it long and cut it in long layers.  My daughter LOVES her hair.  Thankfully I brought my camera that also takes video.  So, I got to make several instructional videos to help me as I work on my daughter's hair in the future.  There are 2 main tools I now need - a nozzle for my hairdryer, and a flat iron set (Bio Ionic Freestyle is what she used).  We got some other things for her that she'll need to help her maintain her hair - like a skull cap, scarves, clips, combs.  I only bought one hair product.  I really liked Ellen as she didn't put all sorts of chemicals in my daughter's hair to get an incredible look.  My son is happy with his haircut, too.
  • Wanted to take a nap, but by the time I actually wanted to, there was no time.

SMARTER GOAL:  Enjoy my day of no exercise.


SLEEP:  1:30 am - 6:15 am (4.75 hrs) - Felt tired, sore, and not wanting to get up but it was time to get up to take kids to school.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:45 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 2 Krill EFAs, 3 Women's Multi-Vitamins with Iron
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule, 3 Women's Multi-Vitamins with Iron

EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 66)

Meal 1 @ 9:00 am:   Eggplant/Red Pepper/Hot Italian Chicken Sausage Quiche

Meal 2@ 1:00 pm: - 2 cilantro-parmesan chicken tenders reheated

Snack @ 3:45 pm: - 2 oz raw almonds


Meal 4 @ 7:15 pm:  eggplant, brussel sprouts, yellow pepper sauteed in extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, ground pepper with kielbasa sausage ----->  I was sooo hungry that I ate a lot of this.  I mean a lot.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive