DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS:
- BP - 135/82, 58 bpm - Didn't get enough sleep. Third night in a row. My body does NOT like this as my BP is going up. It hasn't been this high in awhile.
- I'm glad my son is feeling better. I had him go to bed at 7:30 pm last night so he could get 11 hrs of good sleep, as he gets up at 6:30 am. He says he feels a lot better.
- I can't seem to get to bed earlier. Tonight my goal is to get to bed BEFORE 10 pm.
- Though I'm not feeling sluggish or lethargic, which is usually caused by sugar, and I'm eating correctly, my body feels tired.
- Got a lot of prayer last night for my "stuff". It hit me when someone said that God's faithfulness does not depend on my trusting Him. Thank God!
- I tried to take a nap, but I wasn't sleepy.
- I've spent most of my day trading the ES. Have done really well. I just wished I had real money doing this, even if for only 1 contract.
I only did the part that had 1 ball. I need to go out and get 2 tennis balls tomorrow. Only did this for my left leg. It was so painful.
SLEEP: 12:45 am - 6:30 am (5.75 hrs) - This is awful that now the past 3-4 nights I haven't gotten much sleep or enough.
9:45 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 EFAs, 3 Probiotics
9:00 pm - heart meds, 1 Mg capsule
EATING: Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 88)
Meal 1 @ 9:50 am: 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, cinnamon, pepitas, a small slice of BLT Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
Meal 2@ 2:45 pm: - 4 eggs over easy with grapeseed oil and topped with a heaping Tablespoon full of Swiss Chard-Cilantro Pesto
Meal 3 @ 6:15 pm - 4-5 oz wild coho salmon broiled with lemon & sea salt, a bunch of sauteed brussel sprouts, red pepper, & bacon (no salt or pepper added), a couple small slices Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza ---> I just seem really hungry this evening.
Snack @ 7:00 pm - 1 small flamingo banana chocolate ice cubes (made by my daughter), 2 small squares 85% dark chocolate, a couple raw walnuts