Index Labels

Paleo BBQ Sauce

. . No comments:
I plan on making this later today, if I don't feel lazy.  These will go well with the coconut chicken nuggets.  This recipe comes from Multiply Delicious blog.


Ingredients:

  • 3/4 cup fresh squeezed juice from oranges
  • 2 tbspns apple cider vinegar
  • 10 tbspns tomato paste
  • 4 tbspns shallots, minced
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 tspn mustard powder
  • 1/2 tspn paprika
  • 1/2 tspn sea salt
  • 1/4 tspn ground pepper
  • 1 tbspn coconut oil

Directions:
Heat coconut oil over medium heat.  Cook garlic & shallots until soft.  Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat for 15-20 min.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive