Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 8, Day 1, Mon, 23-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 121/69, 55 bpm - Maybe a little better with all the sleep.
  • My daughter told me that she prayed for me last night because I seemed so sick and bad.
  • Eating is light today as I didn't feel too hungry.  I know I didn't eat much yesterday either.  I'm feeling like I need to eat a day of just veggies or something.
  • My cough has been bad this afternoon and evening.
  • Spent time doing video stuff.
  • Traded the ES (paper) and got 22.5 pts today.  Each point on 1 contract is worth $50.  That was about 4 hrs of trading.  
  • Spent time gathering recipes for my single mom's group.
  • Meant to do some active recovery stuff for my knee but got distracted with video stuff, recipes, and trading.  Will do better tomorrow.

SMARTER GOAL:   Assess whether I should do my workout or not.


SLEEP:  6:15 pm - 6:00 am (11.75 hrs) - I slept very deeply and really wasn't aware of anything going on.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:00 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 EFAs
9:00 pm - heart meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 85)
Meal 1 @ 8:15 am:  1 serving of bacon, asparagus, red pepper quiche

Meal 2@ 12:30 pm: - 1 serving of bacon, asparagus, red pepper quiche

Meal 3 @ 6:00 pm - 1.5 servings of Mommy's Magnificent Meatloaf & sauteed zucchini

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive