Index Labels

Losing Your Stretch Marks

. . No comments:
My skin overall is pretty good, but having 2 babies and gaining 40 lbs for my 2nd pregnancy (almost 9 yrs ago), the stretch marks still exist there.  I saw this video that Dr. Eric Berg made on how to get rid of stretch marks, so I think I'll give it a try in the next couple weeks.  I still have quite a bit of belly fat to lose, but maybe as I do this, when I reach my goal, no stretch marks at all in my arms or tummy, or legs.  Woohoo!



 Anyway, this seems easy enough and why not try it?


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive