Index Labels

BLT Cauliflower Crusted Pizza

. . No comments:

A small slice of BLT pizza.  Very yummy.
Serves 6 or 12 person appetizer pieces


Ingredients:

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to BROIL:
Only had 1/2 the bacon left as my kids ate a bunch, especially my son.
Instead of a tomato pizza sauce, I like using fresh pesto I make - Swiss Chard - Cilantro Pesto
My healthy version of lettuce, which is Mixed Greens.  Needed to use this before it spoiled.
I was planning on using fresh tomatoes and the idea of a BLT pizza came to mind.
Bacon
Topped with shredded skim mozzarella.
  • Put pizza in oven on BROIL for 5-7 min.  The thinner the pizza, the less time.  Do not overcook as it will burn.
I'm taking this tray and another to my Wednesday night life group.  My turn for snacks.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive