|A small slice of mildly spicy Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza|
- Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
- 1/3 cup Swiss Chard-Cilantro Pesto
- 1 lb chicken chorizo, cooked
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian Asiago, shredded
- 1 large beef steak tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to BROIL.
|Cooking the chicken chorizo.|
|Adding sliced tomatoes after the Swiss Chard - Cilantro Pesto|
|Topping with the chorizo - boy, there is a lot!|
|Roasted Red Pepper - I got this from a jar.|
|I had some Italian Asiago cheese, which is lighter than mozzarella.|
- Bake on BROIL for 6-7 min. Do not bake longer or it will burn.
|I like how the cheese cooks, so delicately.|
- Wait a few minutes before slicing with pizza cutter or sharp knife.
|Tray of Roasted Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Pizza for life group.|