Index Labels

Roasted Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza

. . No comments:


A small slice of mildly spicy Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
Serves:  5 or 10 appetizer portions

Ingredients:



Directions:

  • Preheat oven to BROIL.

Cooking the chicken chorizo.
Adding sliced tomatoes after the Swiss Chard - Cilantro Pesto
Topping with the chorizo - boy, there is a lot!
Roasted Red Pepper - I got this from a jar.
I had some Italian Asiago cheese, which is lighter than mozzarella.
  • Bake on BROIL for 6-7 min.  Do not bake longer or it will burn.

I like how the cheese cooks, so delicately.
  • Wait a few minutes before slicing with pizza cutter or sharp knife.
Tray of Roasted Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Pizza for life group.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive