Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 8, Day 1, Mon, 30-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 133/78, 58 bpm - Not enough sleep.  BP reflects this.
  • I'm needing to do Week 8 of Funk Robert's Beta 2.0 Program.  They are now on Week 9, but he has given us to the end of May to complete, which is about another 3 weeks.
  • I entered a contest to see what I can do in terms of my physique over the next 12-weeks yesterday with Bodybuilding.com.  I'm not doing bodybuilding, but I figure if I can drop the 8-10% bodyfat, I will hit my goal of 15% or less, and I will look really good.  There is a lot of muscle underneath this fat.  Not going to go crazy on this, rather just enjoy the process.  Figured it was going to take me at least another 12 weeks, or more to get to my goal, so why not see if I can win some money.  The grand prize is $10,000 and I could use that money.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • It feels good to workout again.
  • My kids ate way more of the Brazilian Curry Chicken than I thought they would.  They had it for breakfast and had up to 3rds yesterday, so there is not much left of this.  So, I had to make something else.  Since I love my crockpot, decided to pull out a 4# pork shoulder roast that I had in the freezer.
  • Anyway, I am trying to stay as close to Bill Haley's recipe as possible for Pulled Pork BBQ and his BBQ Sauce.  I need to keep limes on stock, which I normally have lemons.  Anyway, because a few recipes called for limes lately and I didn't have any.
  • All my cilantro is gone and I need to buy more.  LOVE cilantro.
  • The market traded in a tight range while I sat at the computer and didn't feel like getting into too many trades, so I didn't.  I missed a few opportunities at market open, though.  Made 7.5 points today in 1.75 hr.  
  • Feeling a bit tired today from not enough sleep.  May try to take a nap.
  • Feeling more demotivated than I thought.  Uggh.  Didn't get my workout done today and it's now 7 pm about.  Going to go to bed early.

SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done carefully!  ---->  Failed.


SLEEP:  12:45 pm - 6:15 am (5.5 hrs) - Definitely NOT enough sleep.  My plans were to go to bed by 10 pm, but you can see I was a bit late.  Got a phone call around 9:30 pm and spent 2 hrs there.  Needed time to unwind after that call.  Ugggh, but I felt empowered.  Then, after midnight, I saw that my kids' weekly grades were in my Inbox and I had to review those and send questions back to one of the teachers.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
9:30 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 3 probiotics, 2 Prograde krill EFAs
8:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule, 2 Oil of Oregano capsules


EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 92)
Meal 1 @ 9:45 am:  4 eggs sunnyside up w/sea salt, ground pepper, cayenne pepper, EVOO

Meal 2@ 1:30 pm: -  large handful of wild arugula, 1/4 orange pepper, 1 small avocado, crumbled gorgonzola, 4 oz dark fin tuna in olive oil, 4 Laura's Amazing Pumpkin cookies (ate all the rest . . . my bad)

Meal 3 @ 6:00 pm - 1/2 cup turmeric cauli-rice,  1/2 cup Pulled Pork BBQ , 1/3 cup BBQ sauce


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive