Index Labels

Blog Comments

. . No comments:
I love to get comments in my blog about anything I am doing or anything you want to comment on specifically regarding anything in my blog.  I'm happy to post these comments, as I moderate all comments.

However, if you are promoting your site, and I do not know you, have no way to message you, and you are not specifically addressing something I am personally doing, I will NOT post your comments and mark them as spam.

I do promote people's blogs & sites in my blog, but I have to like what they write about overall, know them, or it's useful to what I'm doing.  So, if you're interested in me promoting your site, please leave comments to what I'm personally doing and focus on something other than me promoting your site.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive