Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 4, Day 6, Sat, 31-Mar-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • So behind on workouts.  Deciding I'm only going to do 1 workout, as my body is still super tired from my sleep being all messed up this week.  I really need to get back on track with the sleep, as it wreaks havoc on everything.  And, in 4.5 wks, I'm going to redo my A1C and other things and my sleep has got to be on track otherwise this will be bad.
  • I've messed up taking my heart meds and am off here.  Haven't checked my BP, though.  Trying to get back on track here, too.
  • I was supposed to do at least one workout today, but I was so incredibly tired.  Waiting for my body to get back on track and feel better.  Hopefully tomorrow.

SMARTER GOAL:  Workout and get to bed on time.


SLEEP:  12:45 am - 10:00 am (9.25 hrs) - Woke up at 7:30 am, but went back to sleep for a little longer.

Nap:  1:15 pm - 3:00 pm (1.75 hr) - Still pretty tired.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
11:55 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 2 Krill EFAs ----> Ran out of multi-vitamins
9:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 62)

Meal 1 @ 12:00 am:   4 scrambled eggs (no salt or pepper)

Meal 2@ 3:30 pm:  a whole banana, 1/2 eggplant, a little rotisserie chicken (not much here) sauteed in olive oil  ---->  I've been feeling really run down, sluggish and tired.  Still hungry, but too lazy to make anything.  I probably should not eat anymore sugar today after the banana.


Meal 3 @ 7:15 pm-8:30 pm:  Chinese banquet - basically only at protein items - Ginger chicken, beef slices, BBQ pork (probably a little sugar here), lobster, red snapper, duck, jellyfish, squid wrapped in seaweed.  I ate small amounts of all these things.  There were other foods, but I was pretty sure those things had a sauce that contained cornstarch, too much sugar (like the shrimp), soy sauce or grains/starches - like the rice & noodles.  I avoided those dishes.




No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive