|My hash browns don't look as good as Gina's|
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix together zucchini, slightly beaten eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Drop by spoonfuls into the hot skillet.
- After browning on one side flip and brown the other side.
- Note: you can substitute egg whites to lower calorie, cholesterol, and fat counts. (1 egg white is about 3 Tbs)
- You can also add a bit of shredded onion to the mix if you want them to be more like a potato latke
- These were so easy to whip up and yummy. Basically any veggie you can shred, you can make these with them.
- You can also add different seasonings to get different flavors. The next time I make these, they would be good with cayenne pepper, or some Italian seasonings.
- I don't know how many servings these made, but I scarfed down this whole recipe in one sitting.