Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 5, Day 6, Sun, 8-Apr-2012

. . No comments:


DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 

  • Forgot to take my blood pressure.  I didn't think it would be that great with so little sleep.
  • So surprised I functioned well today.  Maybe adrenaline.  I taught Sunday School today and was totally coherent.  Amazing.
  • Went vegetarian (for me that means no meat) today.
  • Feeling significantly better, but unfortunately, have a mild cough now.  Uggh.
  • Nice easy day, overall. 
After my Easter nap (yes, I slept in the dress)
  • I should be ready to workout tomorrow, but I will NOT be doing double workouts.
  • My weight is back down.  Yesterday I was up 4 lbs from the week before, but this morning, it was down by 3 lbs in one day.  Must've been water weight.  Or maybe I blew 3 lbs of snot?
  • If I was still married, today would've been our 12th wedding anniversary.  I've been divorced for almost 4 yrs, separated the year before that.  Guess my husband at the time got the 7-yr itch.  :(  God will redeem things for me, but I have no desire to be married to my ex, though.
SMARTER GOAL:  Rest & Get well.


SLEEP:  4:45 am - 7:15 am (2.5 hrs) ----> I'm surprised when I woke up that I felt alright.  I stayed up late talking with someone.  Very good conversations.

Nap:  3 pm - 6 pm (3 hrs) ---->  Okay, together not enough sleep, but I feel alright.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:50 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 2 Krill EFAs, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron
9:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule, 2 Oil of Oregano capsules


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 70)

Meal 1 @ 8:00 am - 2.5 scrambled eggs

Treat @ 8:45 am - 1/2 oz 85% dark chocolate, 2 oz raw almonds

Meal 2 @ 2:30 pm - 1/6th of a cabbage & pesto quiche slice

Meal 3 @ 6:45 pm -  1/6th of a cabbage & pesto quiche slice

Treat @ 7:45 pm - some Mike Geary's Fat-Burning Chocolate Pudding

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive