Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 6, Day 3, Wed, 11-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 118/72, 65 bpm.  Though I got enough sleep and am well-rested, woke from a DEAD sleep.  So, maybe my body needed more sleep and the higher BPs are probably due to being sick still - the coughing?
  • I am down due to 11 weeks eating Paleo-ish, that I've been sick.  They are all justifiable and that years of eating grains, I can't undo everything in a few weeks and be 100% healthy.  Also, I'm still better trying to understand what kind of recovery time I need.  Ideally, a person trains as much as they can with getting just the right amount of recovery & rest to not go into overtraining.  That's the key for me, as my mind and the ability to push my body exceeds what my body can take.
  • Maybe being on Paleo, getting enough rest/sleep every night, getting off heart meds & taking NO meds whatsoever, proper supplementation, having a healthy gut . . . you know all that stuff . . . maybe a year from now my body will be much, much better where I will not get sick and can do more?  I hope so.
  • Okay, working out today is not going to happen.  My head hurts, the coughing is super bad.  My body keeps telling me I need to rest, and when I go lie down, can't sleep.
  • Was supposed to meet my friend, KG, to get a flat iron for my daughter (she graciously is letting me have this as her daughter didn't want it), but I'm not up to going to life group tonight or meeting KH.  Hopefully later this week will feel better.

SMARTER GOAL:  Avoid taking any cough drops, if possible.  Get workout done.  ----> Haven't taken any cough drops.  My body is telling me that I need to rest more, so going to rest instead of working out.


SLEEP:  10:30 pm - 6:30 am (8 hrs) - Slept hard.  I don't really remember waking up, which I haven't slept that hard in quite some time.

Nap:  4:30 pm - 5:20 pm (0.75 hr) - Wanted to sleep the whole hour, but the smell of food woke me up.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:30 am - 3 probiotics, 2 Prograde krill EFAs
10:30 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron
4:30 pm - Tressala (sp?) - not sure, a capsule to help with all my coughing
7:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 73)
Meal 1 @ 8:35 am:   2 scrambled eggs

Meal 2@ 10:45 am: - 3 eggs over easy with sea salt & cucumber dill yogurt

Meal 3 @ 2:45 pm - 1 cilantro-parmesan chicken tender (the last one left) with some basil walnut pesto


Meal 4 @ 6:00 pm:  Ground sirloin, zucchini noodles, onions, red pepper, cumin, curry, sea salt, coconut milk, brussel sprouts (not sure what you call this, but I felt the need for red meat).

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive