Index Labels

AA2 Week 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 17-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Make it successfully through my P day.

I really screwed up today.  Did not meet this goal.  :(

SLEEP RECEIVED:  11:45 pm - 7:00 am (7.25 hrs)  ---->  Lots and lots of dreams.  Sore.  Somewhat refreshed, but feeling like going back to sleep now 2 hrs later.

Nap:  4:45 pm - 6:15 pm ----> Just wanted to sleep today.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 16 oz by 7:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 8:45 pm (38 oz total))
Drank 22 oz by 12:30 pm (60 oz total)
Drank 11 oz by 1:30 pm (71 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 4:30 pm (93 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 8:00 pm (115 oz total)

--------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (7:45 pm):  3 organic scrambled eggs w/4 tbspns salsa    

---->  My kids had pepperoni pizza last night at their sleepover which is at my place.  There is still pizza left and I wanted to eat that instead of eggs, but I knew the protein in the eggs will be much better and today is a P day.

Meal 2 (10:30 pm):  a Krispy Kreme donut, a thin slice of pepperoni pizza

---> Mindless eating, though I was hungry, there were plenty of things in the frig to eat that are healthy.  I really need to take a pic of the crap foods I'm eating and I'm not sure why I'm eating these.  In the past, even if these were around, no issues and not sure why in the past 2 months this has been an issue.

Meal 3 (1:15 pm):  2 thin slices of pepperoni pizza, 2 tbspns mac & cheese

--->  I'm not setting a good example and I honestly don't know what the deal is.  In the past, these foods didn't even tempt me (last year) and I do have a refrigerator full of healthy things.  These are the foods for my kids' sleepover and I'm failing miserably.

Meal 4 (6:45 pm):  a cup of mac & cheese

----> Seriously, I have no clue what happened today with my eating.  I started off well.  Feeling depressed today.

--------------------------------

EXERCISE (shoes on):  1:30 pm - 3:15 pm

Walk in the Park:  15 min.

Notes:  It's getting warm here and feeling depressed, lethargic and really out of it.  Yeah, probably the crappy foods I've eaten today.  There is no excuse.  Had my heartrate monitor on and even took my workout to the park to do, but I didn't do it.  Felt really yucky physically and all I did was a little walking.

-------------------------------

MINDSET:  Need to work more on this as I still don't handle things with my ex real well.  Nothing blew up today, but the fact that my son didn't want to go with his dad and him forcing my son to go with him really impacted me in a negative way, depressing.  My ex continually puts my kids in harm's way with their health and it's actually legal to do.  My kids each week have to suffer for this and I can't stop it.  It makes me feel helpless.  Sometimes both of my kids come home sick, but usually at least one of them does, even if they are with him for a few hours.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive