Activity Factor (AF):
Sedentary = BMR x 1.2 = little or no exercise, desk job
Lightly Active = BMR x 1.375 = = light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk
Moderately Active = BMR x 1.55 = moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk
Very Active = BMR x 1.725 = hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk
Extremely Active = BMR x 1.9 = hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2x/day training, marathon, football camp, contest, etc.
BMR (men & women) = 370 + (21.6 x LBM in kg)
TDEE = AF x BMR
BMR (Doris) = 370 + [21.6 x (145/2.2)] = 1794 calories (I'm guessing my LBM is about 145 lbs)
TDEE = 1.55 x 1794 = 2781 calories
I want to have about 1,000 calorie deficit, so that would put me about 1800 calories/day.
John Romaniello said if you're above 22% bodyfat, to lose bodyfat, it's about 13 calories/LBM. That's about 1900 calories. So, it's close.
Labels: Caloric Determination
Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.
Make yourself at home!!!
- ► 2014 (236)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (335)
- 2 Easy Dessert Recipes
- AA2 Week 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 31-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 3 - Wed, 30-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 2 - Tues, 29-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 1 - Mon, 28-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 2, Day 5 - Fri, 25-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 2 - Tues, 22-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 1 - Mon, 21-Mar-2011
- Possible Additional Tabata Exercises
- Exercise Stuff
- AA2 Week 1 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 1, Day 7 - Sun, 20-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 6 - Sat, 19-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 5 - Fri, 18-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 17-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 3 - Wed, 16-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 2 - Tues, 15-Mar-2011
- Exfoliating Skin
- AA2 Week 1, Day 1 - Mon, 14-Mar-2011
- Caloric Determination
- AA2 Week 0 - Baseline Stats
- Fri, 11-Mar-2011
- Baby Shower & Wedding Tomorrow
- Mindset: Mantra
- Mindset: A Perfect Day
- Mindset: Dream Board
- Mindset: Brainstorm 20 Things I Want From Ageless...
- Mindset: Goals for Ageless Abs 2
- Mindset: My Successes
- Thurs, 10-Mar-2011
- Wed, 9-Mar-2011
- Stuck & Fear
- Ageless Abs2
- EFT Sequence for Cravings
- My "Why?"
- ▼ March (41)