Index Labels

Fri, 11-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Stay calm, centered & focused with all the things that I need to get done today.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  11:45 pm - 7:15 am (7.5 hrs) - felt somewhat rested

---->  Drank more water after I finished my journal entries from yesterday.  This caused me to wake up 2-3x during the night to pee.  Otherwise, I slept deeply, praying and asking God to help me to sleep and not think about my ex and how he's really hurting our kids with his nonsense.

----> My kids were with their dad last night, and I was tempted to watch a movie about 11:30 pm that I knew my kids wouldn't like - Casablanca.  But, being that it was close to midnight and I should've been in bed much earlier, remembering my destination is comprised of my choices, I went to sleep.

----> Woke up numerous times concerned about my kids.  My daughter told me she was really upset due to her dad forcing her to celebrate the woman's birthday that he had an affair with while we were married that end up destroying our marriage.  My daughter was hurting really bad.  My son was having issues with the cat that he was being exposed to.  Both my kids are allergic to cats.  Woke up praying over my kids a lot.

Nap - 3:30 - 4:30 pm ----> Still feeling tired.

--------------------------------

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz): 
Drank 22 oz by 9:00 am
Drank 22 oz by 3:00 pm (44 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 5:30 pm (66 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 7:30 pm (88 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 9:00 pm (110 oz total)

------------------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:
Meal 1 (8:15 am):  3 scrambled organic eggs, 1/2 small zucchini, 1/4 onion, 2 tbspns pineapple salsa (from Trader Joe's)

----> Did not use any oil again.  It was a bit dry, but fine.  Overcooked the veggies.  Had the heat on too high.  Still a little hungry after this.  Should've drank a glass of water 30 min. before.  That would've helped.

---->  The salsa and veggies were lower calories than the hummus.  This makes this meal about 250-275 calories.

Meal 2 (2:30 pm):  almost 1 cup of fried rice from Panda Express with a couple pieces of beef & broccoli (leftovers) 

----> I am super, super hungry and can eat A LOT more than this.  Also tired.  It's warming up and have had to run a lot of errands to prepare for a baby shower & wedding tomorrow, as well as get my kids ready for their adventure.  This is around 400-450 calories, with maybe 1 g sugar.  Super high in fat. 

----> Feeling super tired.  Going to take a nap.  Running all those errands with so much to do, my kids being distressed about their dad and what he's putting them through, my son having digestive issues due to the stress, my daughter having anger issues with his crap.  I'm also emotionally drained.  I'm feeling like eating some ice cream while I'm at it. 

----> Okay, I had the ice cream.  It tasted good.  After I ate it, I read the ingredients and it's a whole bunch of words that I have no clue what they are but I know it's not healthy.  It had 140 calories with 15 g sugar.  With all this stuff between my kids & their dad, it's very emotional for me and I'm finding that I may now have some emotional eating issues. 

My daughter reminded me that I needed to take a picture and put it in my blog.  No lying.

Meal 3 (5:00 pm):   1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese & about 3/4 cup fruit medley (blueberries, strawberries, apples, banana, pineapple, Mexican papaya, pears) ---> About 250 calories, sugar? 

---> The bowl I'm using holds about 2 cups

Meal 4 (7:30 pm):  a gourmet jalepeno-spinach foccacia round --->  it's 236 calories, 2 g sugar

----> This was so good, but the package only came with 3 and the kids each had one.  It was spicy and so yummy.  I didn't read what the ingredients were.  Got it at Costco and it was a specialty feature item that they were only doing today.

---> The plate that the round is on is a small salad plate.  I haven't measured, but that's probably 6".
  
----------------------------------------

EXERCISE:

Lots of errands - parked far away so I could walk at the various grocery stores and places we had to go to.

Lots of loads of laundry (liftiing).

5:50 - 6:30 pm  - Walk in the park.  It was somewhat leisurely with a small grade.  Forgot to wear my heartrate monitor.  I typically will wear it but when I forget, I'm not doing strenuous exercise.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive