Index Labels

AA2 Week 1, Day 7 - Sun, 20-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Drink enough water.

I totally bit the dust here.  The 28 oz Dr. Pepper I drank made me not want to drink anything else.  Ugggh.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  4:45 am - 8:45 am (4 hrs) ---->  I was so incredibly tired after CityFest where we got home after 10 pm after a very full day.  Was exhausted and physically hurting.  Around midnight, my 7-yr who had already gone to bed, began crying.  Turns out he had an ear infection and that led us about 2:30 am to go to Urgent Care.  Thankfully no one was there and they were able to attend to my son rather quickly and we were home within 1.5 hrs.  Corporate Intercessory Prayer at church was at 9 am, but with having been up most of the night, there was no way I was making that and barely made it to church, and was late.  Hate being late.


WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 8:00 am


--------------------------------


MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (9:30 am):   a large Dr. Pepper, sausage egg mcmuffin, a sausage burrito (at this driving to church) ----> was completely hungry, running late, sleep deprived.  When I'm super tired and need to be awake like in driving, I do drink Dr. Pepper. 

Meal 2 (4:00 pm):  a tuna wrap from Trader Joe's


Meal 3 (7:45 pm):  Trader Joe's Field Fresh Chopped Salad w/Grilled Chicken (Israeli couscous, currants, asiago cheese, toasted pecans, romaine lettuce, chicken breast, sweet yellow corn, red cabbage, green onion, red pepper) [480 calories, 20 g protein, 10g sugar, 4 g fiber] 






Anyway, I'm pretty sure I had too many calories, way too much sugar.  No energy to make anything and really out of it today due to having to go to the ER in the middle of the night and being up with my son for quite some time, as he was in a lot of pain.  Today was a P day and every meal I had complex carbs.

The day is shot.  I would've been on track had I not stayed up most of the night trying to help my son and needing to go to the ER.  At least he's fine, now as I write this.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive