AA2 Week 0 - Baseline Stats
Bodyfat mm = 12.5 mm
Bodyfat %: = 24.6% - from Tom Venuto's chart for Women Ages 41-45
Scale Weight = 199.2 lbs
LBM + Water = 150.2 lbs
Bodyfat = 49.0 lbs
- Left: 12.0"
- Right: 12.5"
- Left: 10.5"
- Right: 10.75"
Chest (at Nipples): 40"
Under Breasts: 33"
Waist (Smallest Area): 30.5"
Belly Button (2" Below): 34.50"
Hips (Widest): 39.50"
- Left: 22.5"
- Right: 23"
- Left: 20"
- Right: 20.5"
- Left: 16.00"
- Right: 16.00"
Total Inches: 354.375
Notes: I'm about right where I left off from the last Ageless Abs on 6-Dec-2010. My bodyfat % is up slight from on 6-Dec-2010 24.15% (bodyfat = 48.8 lbs) then to now 24.60% (bodyfat = 49 lbs). In January, a couple months ago, I did drop my bodyfat down to 23.70% (bodyfat = 46.7 lbs) right before I got injured, but have crept back up with consuming too much sugar in my diet and not doing any real workouts other than walking.
My scale weight on 6-Dec-2010 was 202.2 lbs and today at the start of AA2 is 199.2 lbs, so I've released 3 lbs of water weight, which I believe I'm carrying at least another 10 lbs of excess water weight. It seems the rest has helped to decrease the water weight.
My total inches on 6-Dec-2010 was 354.50" and today is't 354.375", so basically the same. My torso area has increased some and my legs & arms dropping slightly. I found when my sugar intake is consistently low, the bodyfat comes off the torso area. Though, of the 5 measurements I take in the torso area, my waist is smaller now than when I ended AA1.
My birthday was yesterday, and though I didn't go overboard, there was some unhealthy eating. And, I had a wedding and baby shower on Saturday, which was a lot of unhealthy eating for me. So, I'm not surprised by my results.
The 23-25% bodyfat area is where I have plateaued in the past numerous times and I've never been below 23% that I can recall, so dropping below this will be a huge breakthrough for me.
Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.
Make yourself at home!!!
- ► 2014 (236)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (335)
- 2 Easy Dessert Recipes
- AA2 Week 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 31-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 3 - Wed, 30-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 2 - Tues, 29-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 1 - Mon, 28-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 2, Day 5 - Fri, 25-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 2 - Tues, 22-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 1 - Mon, 21-Mar-2011
- Possible Additional Tabata Exercises
- Exercise Stuff
- AA2 Week 1 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 1, Day 7 - Sun, 20-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 6 - Sat, 19-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 5 - Fri, 18-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 17-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 3 - Wed, 16-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 2 - Tues, 15-Mar-2011
- Exfoliating Skin
- AA2 Week 1, Day 1 - Mon, 14-Mar-2011
- Caloric Determination
- AA2 Week 0 - Baseline Stats
- Fri, 11-Mar-2011
- Baby Shower & Wedding Tomorrow
- Mindset: Mantra
- Mindset: A Perfect Day
- Mindset: Dream Board
- Mindset: Brainstorm 20 Things I Want From Ageless...
- Mindset: Goals for Ageless Abs 2
- Mindset: My Successes
- Thurs, 10-Mar-2011
- Wed, 9-Mar-2011
- Stuck & Fear
- Ageless Abs2
- EFT Sequence for Cravings
- My "Why?"
- ▼ March (41)