Index Labels

Walking

. . No comments:
Yesterday I didn't get any exercise in, however, today, I did get a 1.25 hr walk in. We were at the park for 2 hrs and that was not a continuous 1.25 hr walk.  I did 5 laps around the park, but stopped after each lap to play with my kids.  The last lap, I ran into a friend and we talked for a bit.

Did some hills during my walk, but not a lot.  My knees didn't feel 100%, but it was alright.

So, I'm happy at least I got some exercise in and burned about 700 calories.  Good deal.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive