Index Labels

Wed, 9-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
Since I lost track with what week I was on and since I will be starting the Ageless Abs2 program shortly, I'm just going to list what I'm doing and not start until next week keeping track of the weeks.  Also, starting Monday, I will be taking pics of all the foods I eat.  If I feel so inclined, then I may start before.

Check back later as I write this throughout the day . . .

SMARTER GOAL - Eat at least 3 meals today, if not more.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  1:15 am - 6:30 am (5.25 hrs) ---> I don't remember what I was doing, but I could've gone to bed by 11 pm, but didn't.   My bad.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 105 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 9:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 11:00 am (44 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 1:00 pm (66 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 4:30 pm (88 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 7:30 pm (110 oz total)

MEALS EATEN:
Meal 1 (8:30 am): 4 scrambled organic eggs (normally I eat 3, but I was feeling so hungry this morning and wanted to also have an english muffin), 2 tbspns hummus, 1 tbspn grapeseed oil

Meal 2 (12:00 pm):  Salad - romaine lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrots, grilled chicken, blue cheese dressing (yeah, I know the dressing isn't good)

Meal 3 (4:00 pm):  this is takeout from Panda Express, which I rarely will go out to eat.  However, since March is my birthday month, you can get a lot of free food at all different places.  Will pass on some of the stuff.  They were giving out a free shrimp dish (yes, fried) and I decided to treat the kids to this, since we rarely eat Chinese, though, I am Chinese.  Fried rice, chow mein, orange chicken, broccoli beef, shrimp - this was 1.5 platefuls of food.

I felt really sluggish within 15 min. of eating this meal and almost talked myself out of going to the park as I felt like going to sleep, but I promised my kids if they finished their homework, we would go and I had to keep my word.

Meal 4 (7:00 pm):  3 tbspns vanilla ice cream, 1/2 oz raw almonds

Since I had all that food earlier, I don't really want to eat much here, but I wanted ice cream.  It was not a hard walk and felt comfortable.  It wasn't a leisure stroll, but harder, but at no point was I panting and could've carried on a full conversation.

EXERCISE:  5:30-6:30 pm

Walk in the Park (includes walking up & down hills partially)
Total Time:  1:05:13
Calories Burned:  733
Max Heartrate:  139 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  120 bpm

Zone 1 = 27:03, Zone 2 = 4:56

Lap 1 = 29:03; Max Heartrate = 128 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 113 bpm
Lap 2 = 19:45; Max Heartrate = 136 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 125 bpm
Lap 3 = 16:22; Max Heartrate = 139 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 127 bpm

Notes:  I was not in workout clothes, just jeans & a tank top.  It felt a little restrictive compared to workout clothes.  The weather was gorgeous and in the 70s.  Wished it was a little cooler but with a breeze, it was nice.  The park was filled with football teams practicing, a large bootcamp, kids yoga, and ultimate frisbee.  The rest of the minority were walking (like me), playing basketball, riding bikes (my kids) and just hanging out.  Glad I got out for a walk.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive