Index Labels

AA2 Week 2, Day 1 - Mon, 21-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Get back on track with my eating.  It's a P Day.

I failed at the end of the day.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  9:45 pm - 7:00 am (9.25 hrs)  ---->  Kept waking up through the night, but overall, I feel much better now with sleep.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 22 oz by 10:15 am
Drank 20 oz by 12:00 pm (42 oz total))
Drank 22 oz by 8:00 pm (64 oz total)
22 oz by 4:00 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 6:00 pm ( oz total)

--------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (8:45 pm):  3 organic scrambled eggs with cooked organic baby spinach and a little crumbled goat's cheese, 2 tbspns salsa [0g sugar] 

----->  Couldn't figure out how to put another picture side-by-side, so it's just this one.  I also added salsa once I placed it on the plate.  The crumbled goat's cheese (like feta) gave it a little bite.  This was filling.


Meal 2 (11:15 pm):    about 1 oz raw almonds  [1g sugar]

----> Dropped one of the almonds on the floor and I did not eat that one.


Meal 3 (1:00 pm):  1.5 cups argula (1g sugar),a few heirloom cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, Tuna & White Bean Salad (Note:  I did not add salt or pepper to the Tune & White Bean Salad) (1g sugar) [2 g sugar]

----> I have crumbled feta cheese, goat cheese, and gorganzola cheese in the frig, so this is the second cheese I used for today.  One serving size is 1 oz and I didn't use anything close to this and just lightly sprinkled it on.  The cheese gave it a tart taste, while the arugula gave it a bitter taste.  Love the flavors.

----> Textures is cool, too.  The arugula has a light, leafy feel, while the onions have a crunchiness.  The tuna is a bit slimy as it's dark meat tuna in olive oil, but the acidicness of the red wine vinegar is very light on the whole salad.  The tomatos are crisp on the outside, but are juicy in the inside.  The cheese gives it a smooth flavor.


Meal 4 (4:30 pm):  a few onion rings, some tator tots and a strawberry, banana, pineapple milkshake

----> Crap.  I was doing well and planned for the rest of my day to eat well.  Screwed this up.

--------------------------------
MINDSET:

Was going to vent here, but it's not wise.  Let's just say my kids caused me a lot of aggravation this afternoon & evening.  Love them, but they greatly tested my patience.  Lots of privileges taken away as well as the kids needing to do a lot of writing on their choices & behaviors this week in their free time, which they will have more of since they no longer have computer/video game privileges.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive