Index Labels

EFT Sequence for Cravings

. . No comments:
The following is taken from an email list that I got from Gwenn Bonnell, an EFT practitioner.  EFT = Emotional Freedom Technique.  I'm not going to talk about what that is here as there is plenty of information on the internet on how to do this or what it is.

I just want to put this in here for me to come back to use it when I have craving issues with food or whatever it is in this journey for me to get to my 15% bodyfat goal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note: You can substitute your specific food (Ice cream, cake, cookies, potato chips, etc.) for "this food" in the following tapping sequence.

KC Even though I believe this food gives me pleasure, joy, peace and enjoyment, I choose to remember that I will instead feel guilty, agitated, shamed and disgusted.

EB This false feeling of pleasure I think I get from this food
SE This false feeling of joy I think I get from this food
UE This false feeling of peace I think I get from this food
UN This false feeling of happiness I think I get from this food
CH This false feeling of grounding I think I get from this food
CB This false feeling of love I think I get from this food
UA This false feeling of connection I think I get from this food
CR This false feeling of relaxation I think I get from this food
EB I choose to release the power food has over me
SE I choose to release the guilt food gives me
UE I choose to release the agitation I get from food
UN I choose to release the shame food gives me
CH I choose to release the disgust I get from food
CB I choose to release the embarrassment of reaching for this food
UA I choose to release the anger at myself of eating this food
CR I choose to avoid the heartache of waking up tomorrow knowing I gave into this urge again.

Take a deep breath, and continue tapping. Remember to insert your particular food or substance for "this food."

KC Even though I get instant enjoyment from eating this food, and the craving is almost overwhelming, I accept how I feel right now and yet choose to consider that if this food really gave me what I need I would not feel the guilt, regret, and shame afterward.

EB Yeah it feels really good right now
SE I really want this food right now
UE WHY?
UN What is it giving me?
CH Just another opportunity to feel guilty
CB Just another opportunity to feel shame
UA Just another opportunity to feel bad about myself
CR Why can't I feel good about myself without this food

KC Even though I am looking for love, peace, and joy and acceptance from this food, how silly is that, this food can't love me, or give me peace, or give me any lasting joy, or accept me, it's only food and the best it can give me is good nutrition if I am looking at a highly nutritional food. So I choose to change my relationship with food and my relations hip with myself.

EB This food can't give me love
SE I choose to love myself enough to release the hold this food has over me
UE And I choose to avoid the regret
UN That I will have if I eat this food
CH My only regret is looking for love from this food
CB What if I choose to love myself
UA I choose to feel that feeling of love in my heart right now
CR I embrace myself and love myself for making this choice

Take a deep breath

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive