Index Labels

Mindset: Dream Board

. . No comments:
Create a dream board and put these goals into reality with visual images. Make a collage and put it somewhere you can see it every day.

I've had a vision board for quite some time.  It's sitting next to my desk on a big fold-out display board.   I found a few women whom I thought they had great bodies that I wanted mine to be somewhat similar, but towards what is best for me.

A friend of mine decided to photoshop my face with their bodies so I can better see what I'd look like at my goal.  I think a couple of these they are probably in the 13-14% bodyfat, which is a little too low for me.  I really don't want to work THAT hard to get there.

I want to thank my friend for doing this for me as I have no clue how to do this.  I think he did an excellent job.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive