Index Labels

AA2 Week 3, Day 2 - Tues, 29-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Keep on track with my eating.


SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:30 pm - 6:45 am (8.25 hrs) ----> Lots of dreams and I felt a little tired when I woke up.  Could barely wake up, but I was very productive when I woke up.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 10 oz by 9:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 1:00 pm (32 oz total))
Drank 22 oz by 2:00 pm (54 oz total)
22 oz by 4:15 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 5:45 pm ( oz total)
22 oz by 9:00 pm ( oz total)

--------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (9:00 am):  Greens protein smoothie - 2 small bananas (overly ripe), frozen blueberries, mangos, strawberries, psyllium husk, Mila, organic baby spinach, water, cinnamon, fat free Greek yogurt, a scoop of Greens powder

Meal 2 (1:00 pm):  1 cups arugula, tuna-white bean salad, cherry heirloom tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, 1/2 oz raw almonds

----> Forgot to eat my meal 2 and I'm really hungry now.  However, I am in a smaller size pair of jeans (size 12s) that might run a little big for its size.  Anyway, they are tight and though I am hungry, can't really eat THAT much for skipping my meal 2 hrs ago.  I would typically have more arugula but all I had was one cup left.  Need to go get more, but since my daughter is home from school, can't.go grocery shopping or run errands.

Meal 3 (2:00 pm):  peanut butter and granola

----> The granola messes up my P day, as the peanut butter, too.  But, it tasted good.  I just had a very little and that satisfied me.

Meal 4 (6:30 pm):  3 organic eggs, 1 serving roasted turkey breast (50 calories), onions, zucchini, goat's cheese

--------------------------------

EXERCISE (shoes on):  8:19 am - 8:50 am

High Intensity Interval Workout - 6 Rounds (3 min./round)

Equipment Used:  GymBoss Interval Timer, Polar RS200SD Heartrate Monitor, Soccer Field w/Markings

Warmup (Walking):  5:04

Round Intervals (6 rounds):  18:06
Suicide Sprints for 1 min.
Walk w/High Knees for 2 min

Cooldown (Walking):  6:21

Heartrates Per Round:
Warmup:  Max Heartrate = 106 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 94 bpm
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 129 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 119 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 131 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 121 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 132 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 123 bpm
Round 4:  Max Heartrate = 133 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 124 bpm
Round 5:  Max Heartrate = 136 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 127 bpm
Round 6:  Max Heartrate = 136 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 128 bpm
Cooldown:  Max Heartrate = 123 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 114 bpm

Total Time:  29:30 (includes warmup & cooldown)
Calories Burned:  321
Max Heartrate: 136 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  121 bpm

Zone 1 = 8:30, Zone 2 = 2:40


Notes:  I thought I might not be able to do this as the soccer field was a bit damp, but I found an area of the soccer field that wasn't too bad that I could still run.  The markings on the field were perfect for doing suicide sprints.  I enjoyed these in a sort of sadistic way.  It's a good change of pace.  Maybe next time I will do hill sprints?  Like variety and hopefully variety will keep me from overuse injuries or being injured otherwise.

The weather was perfect and nice and cool without being too cold.  The days are warming up so I need to workout earlier.
---------------------------

Walk in Neighborhood:  20 min.

Note:  I decided I didn't want to drive to the pharmecy to pick up my daughter's prescription, rather it would be better to walk.  It took me 10 min. to get there and 10 min. back.  Felt good, but AZ is sure warming up.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive