Index Labels

AA2 Week 1, Day 5 - Fri, 18-Mar-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL - Do EFT & Prayer on my cravings.

I did do EFT around 11:30 am and then felt so incredibly tired afterwards that I slept for 3 hrs.  As I write this now at 3:45 pm, I'm still tired after eating a healthy salad.  Guess the tapping I did was right on the money.  I'm not having any cravings, though, which is good.  Now I need to get my booty moving and get my workout started before 5 pm.

SLEEP RECEIVED:  2:45 am - 8:45 am (6 hrs) ---->  Still pretty tired.  It was warm last night, but not hot enough yet to turn on the A/C.  Hope we don't need to turn it on for at least another month or two.   Lots of weird dreams.

Nap:  12:00 pm - 3 pm (3 hrs) ----> Been feeling so tired.  It might be the heat or erratic sleep, or the EFT.

WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 11 oz by 9:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 10:30 pm (33 oz total))
Drank 22 oz by 3:15 pm (55 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 5:15 pm (77 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 10:15 pm (99 oz total)

--------------------------------

MEALS EATEN:  P Day
Meal 1 (9:15 pm):  3 organic scrambled eggs with 4 tbspns salsa (no oil);  1/4 oz raw almonds 

----> Ate the eggs & salsa slowly, but still felt a little hungry.  So then, I ate about 6-8 raw almonds.  That seemed to help.  Maybe I need to put some guacamole on my eggs or add oil when cooking it?  Not sure.  I'm just making plain eggs with nothing added, but maybe I need to add some veggies or turkey breast? [0.25g sugar]

Meal 2 (11:30 pm):  1/4 oz raw almonds (7 pieces) [0.25g sugar]
 
Meal 3 (3:15 pm):  1/2 oz raw almonds (14 pieces - 0.5g sugar), 15 min. this Salad - romaine lettuce (2 g sugar), cherry heirloom tomatoes (0g sugar), cauliflower (1g sugar), 2 servings of turkey breast, 2 tbspns feta dressing (1g sugar) [4.5g sugar] 

Meal 4 (5:30 pm):  Greens Smoothie - 2 cups kale (56 calories, 4 g protein, 0 g sugar, 2 g fiber), 1/2 cup blueberries (35 calories, 0.5 g protein, 6 g sugar, 2 g fiber), 1 serving frozen mango (90 calories, 1 g protein, 13g sugar, 2g fiber), 2/3 cup strawberries (50 calories, 1 g protein, 9 g sugar, 2g fiber)1 tspn cinnamon, 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt (120 calories, 20 g protein, 9g sugar), 1 medium banana (105 calories, 1.2 g protein, 14.4g sugar,  3g fiber), 1/2 cup cilantro, psyllium husk (6 g fiber), 1 scoop Mila (70 calories, 3 g protein, 0g sugar, 5g fiber), water


--------------------------------

EXERCISE (shoes on):  4:43 pm - 5:20

Warmup (2 rounds):  3:45
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20

Weight Based Interval Workout - Week 1, Workout #3
- Hands on Foam Roller Close Grip Push Up x 20 reps -----> These felt good, but I had to stop about 2-4 times per round.  It takes some to balance on the foam roller.
- Prisoner Squat Jumps to Low Step x 20 reps   -----> I don't have a real wide step, but since I was sweating profusely, that I couldn't wear my glasses.  Had to make sure when I jumped up on the step that I didn't miss with either foot.  Used the lowest step.  I also have a medium and can stack the 2 steps to make a high step.  Starting at the bottom.  This felt good.
- Foam Roller T-Stabilizations x 20 total  ----> The first 2 rounds were alright.  Could feel my abs engaging as I attempted to balance on the foam roller and twist to do the T-Stabilization.  The 3rd round, my arms were shaky and I ended up falling forward.  Ouch!  Glad I didn't choose to do a pushup or add weights. 
- Squat Thrusts w/Foam Roller Pushups x 20 reps ----> This was a good exercise and I loved the addition of the foam roller pushups.  These are harder than just doing regular pushups as you need to use your core to stabilize the move.  As I got tired, it got harder to do the pushups on the foam roller. 

Rounds Completed:  3
R1 = 7:16, R2 = 7:07, R3 = 7:46

Heartrates
R1:  Max Heartrate = 131 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 119 bpm
R2:  Max Heartrate = 140 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 132 bpm
R3:  Max Heartrate = 144 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 138 bpm

Total Time (includes warmup, but not cooldown):  25:57 
Calories Burned = 318
Max Heartrate = 144 bpm
Avg Heartrate = 127 bpm

Zone 1 = 7:10, Zone 2 = 6:49, Zone 3 = 4:26, Zone 4 = 0:24, Zone 5 = 0:08

Cooldown:  5 min.stretching

Notes:  This was a good, challenging workout.  I'm no longer sore, but my abs were so engaged with this workout.  Love my foam roller.

-------------------------------------

MINDSET:  This was so much better today after doing some EFT & prayer.  Seeking God in my attitude and this whole thing.  I tend to often want to take charge of things.

My kids and I went to a clay art showing for a couple hours and then we went to a local arts festival for a couple hours where we did lots and lots of walking.  I wore the wrong flip flops, but I'm fine.  Tired.  Tomorrow is a full day.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive