AA2 Week 1, Day 5 - Fri, 18-Mar-2011
I did do EFT around 11:30 am and then felt so incredibly tired afterwards that I slept for 3 hrs. As I write this now at 3:45 pm, I'm still tired after eating a healthy salad. Guess the tapping I did was right on the money. I'm not having any cravings, though, which is good. Now I need to get my booty moving and get my workout started before 5 pm.
SLEEP RECEIVED: 2:45 am - 8:45 am (6 hrs) ----> Still pretty tired. It was warm last night, but not hot enough yet to turn on the A/C. Hope we don't need to turn it on for at least another month or two. Lots of weird dreams.
Nap: 12:00 pm - 3 pm (3 hrs) ----> Been feeling so tired. It might be the heat or erratic sleep, or the EFT.
WATER CONSUMED (Goal is 100 oz):
Drank 11 oz by 9:30 am
Drank 22 oz by 10:30 pm (33 oz total))
Drank 22 oz by 3:15 pm (55 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 5:15 pm (77 oz total)
Drank 22 oz by 10:15 pm (99 oz total)
MEALS EATEN: P Day
----> Ate the eggs & salsa slowly, but still felt a little hungry. So then, I ate about 6-8 raw almonds. That seemed to help. Maybe I need to put some guacamole on my eggs or add oil when cooking it? Not sure. I'm just making plain eggs with nothing added, but maybe I need to add some veggies or turkey breast? [0.25g sugar]
Meal 2 (11:30 pm): 1/4 oz raw almonds (7 pieces) [0.25g sugar]
Meal 4 (5:30 pm): Greens Smoothie - 2 cups kale (56 calories, 4 g protein, 0 g sugar, 2 g fiber), 1/2 cup blueberries (35 calories, 0.5 g protein, 6 g sugar, 2 g fiber), 1 serving frozen mango (90 calories, 1 g protein, 13g sugar, 2g fiber), 2/3 cup strawberries (50 calories, 1 g protein, 9 g sugar, 2g fiber)1 tspn cinnamon, 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt (120 calories, 20 g protein, 9g sugar), 1 medium banana (105 calories, 1.2 g protein, 14.4g sugar, 3g fiber), 1/2 cup cilantro, psyllium husk (6 g fiber), 1 scoop Mila (70 calories, 3 g protein, 0g sugar, 5g fiber), water
EXERCISE (shoes on): 4:43 pm - 5:20
Warmup (2 rounds): 3:45
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20
Weight Based Interval Workout - Week 1, Workout #3
- Hands on Foam Roller Close Grip Push Up x 20 reps -----> These felt good, but I had to stop about 2-4 times per round. It takes some to balance on the foam roller.
- Prisoner Squat Jumps to Low Step x 20 reps -----> I don't have a real wide step, but since I was sweating profusely, that I couldn't wear my glasses. Had to make sure when I jumped up on the step that I didn't miss with either foot. Used the lowest step. I also have a medium and can stack the 2 steps to make a high step. Starting at the bottom. This felt good.
- Foam Roller T-Stabilizations x 20 total ----> The first 2 rounds were alright. Could feel my abs engaging as I attempted to balance on the foam roller and twist to do the T-Stabilization. The 3rd round, my arms were shaky and I ended up falling forward. Ouch! Glad I didn't choose to do a pushup or add weights.
- Squat Thrusts w/Foam Roller Pushups x 20 reps ----> This was a good exercise and I loved the addition of the foam roller pushups. These are harder than just doing regular pushups as you need to use your core to stabilize the move. As I got tired, it got harder to do the pushups on the foam roller.
Rounds Completed: 3
R1 = 7:16, R2 = 7:07, R3 = 7:46
R1: Max Heartrate = 131 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 119 bpm
R2: Max Heartrate = 140 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 132 bpm
R3: Max Heartrate = 144 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 138 bpm
Total Time (includes warmup, but not cooldown): 25:57
Calories Burned = 318
Max Heartrate = 144 bpm
Avg Heartrate = 127 bpm
Zone 1 = 7:10, Zone 2 = 6:49, Zone 3 = 4:26, Zone 4 = 0:24, Zone 5 = 0:08
Cooldown: 5 min.stretching
Notes: This was a good, challenging workout. I'm no longer sore, but my abs were so engaged with this workout. Love my foam roller.
MINDSET: This was so much better today after doing some EFT & prayer. Seeking God in my attitude and this whole thing. I tend to often want to take charge of things.
My kids and I went to a clay art showing for a couple hours and then we went to a local arts festival for a couple hours where we did lots and lots of walking. I wore the wrong flip flops, but I'm fine. Tired. Tomorrow is a full day.
Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.
Make yourself at home!!!
- ► 2014 (236)
- ► 2013 (141)
- ► 2012 (335)
- 2 Easy Dessert Recipes
- AA2 Week 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 31-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 3 - Wed, 30-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 2 - Tues, 29-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 3, Day 1 - Mon, 28-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 2, Day 5 - Fri, 25-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 2 - Tues, 22-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 2, Day 1 - Mon, 21-Mar-2011
- Possible Additional Tabata Exercises
- Exercise Stuff
- AA2 Week 1 - Body Stats
- AA2 Week 1, Day 7 - Sun, 20-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 6 - Sat, 19-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 5 - Fri, 18-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 17-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 3 - Wed, 16-Mar-2011
- AA2 Week 1, Day 2 - Tues, 15-Mar-2011
- Exfoliating Skin
- AA2 Week 1, Day 1 - Mon, 14-Mar-2011
- Caloric Determination
- AA2 Week 0 - Baseline Stats
- Fri, 11-Mar-2011
- Baby Shower & Wedding Tomorrow
- Mindset: Mantra
- Mindset: A Perfect Day
- Mindset: Dream Board
- Mindset: Brainstorm 20 Things I Want From Ageless...
- Mindset: Goals for Ageless Abs 2
- Mindset: My Successes
- Thurs, 10-Mar-2011
- Wed, 9-Mar-2011
- Stuck & Fear
- Ageless Abs2
- EFT Sequence for Cravings
- My "Why?"
- ▼ March (41)