Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 3, Day 1 - Mon, 18-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Woke up feeling rested.  Praise you God!
  • Found I had an Amazon Gift Certificate for $11.60 from Amazon.  I don't know why, but I'll take it.  That's really cool.  I LOVE Amazon.
  • Made a good breakfast for my kids and I.
  • I found a pair of shorts in my shorts drawer I had never worn and wasn't sure it would fit.  It fit perfectly.  It's like getting a new wardrobe without spending money getting it!  Woohoo!
  • Thought it was just my portable fan that conked out, but it's also the cigarette lighter that it plugs into.  Not sure if a fuse is blown or what, so I have no direct air in the front of the car that blows to me.  God is the owner of my car and I know that either He'll help me tough it out or provide another way.  The song came on "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns came on at one point.  Trusting God and continually having a heart of thankfulness through challenging times is vital.  My eyes are on Him.   
  • My tires were a little under inflated, but not very much.  It's been about 3 months since I last checked the air pressure, which I normally do about every 4-6 weeks.
  • Thankful for groceries and couldn't find 1 item that I planned on getting it Costco.  Guess God didn't want me to get it.
  • Grateful for 28 gallons of water my kids and I got at the Water & Ice store for 20 cents a gallon.  I really miss the R.O. system I used to have at my house.  That was hugely convenient.  
  • Both my kids' swim classes did diving today, which is great.  Wish it was in my budget for them to take diving all summer, but they can only do what they can get in swim classes.  
  • Did my 2nd online trading class.  Have a YT account setup to put my trading classes & videos on, but they will be private to only the people I'm giving the classes to.  Spent a lot of money learning all my trading stuff. 
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done today! ---> Failed.  Had time, but learning that I really need to get my workouts done earlier in the day when it's cooler.


    SLEEP:  11:30 pm - 7:15 am (7.45 hrs) - Had a bunch of weird dreams last night.  One was super vivid about someone I know, but I'm pretty sure I don't feel that way in real life about the person as the dream indicated, though, it was a sweet, comforting dream.

    Nap:  2:45 pm - 4:15 pm (1.5 hrs) - This wasn't a full nap as my kids kept waking me up.  I didn't feel quite comfortable napping with the front door unlocked, so I had the kids lock it when they went to the neighbor's and said to call if they were coming back.  Apparently they went back and forth a lot.


    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:00 am - Heart Meds
    11:45 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 9:00 am:  scrambled egg mix with tomatoes, onion, bacon & olive oil (I used 1 onion, several pieces of bacon, 7 eggs . . . I did not eat all of it and shared it with my kids.  There was still some left over)


    Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:  a hodge podge of leftovers - an oz of steak, a couple oz of baked cod, a serving of apple pear pie ----> I didn't think this would go well, but it did and was quite satisfying.  It was nice to get rid of 2 containers in the fridge.

    Treat @ 4:45 pm:  homemade soft serve ice cream - half & half, ice, spinach, blueberries, bananas, psyllium husk, cinnamon  -----> I usually put more stuff in this but this is all my son wanted.  It was nice and purple, very satisfying.  Most days we do need some ice cream or smoothie that contains a lot of ice.


    Meal @ 7:00 pm:    Summery Chipotle Chayote Chicken Salad

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive