Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 3, Day 2 - Tues, 19-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP:  120/72, 57 bpm ----> BP is high because of lack of sleep.
  • Didn't get much sleep last night. 
  • It felt really hot today at swimming, but when I looked at the thermostat, it was only in the mid-90s.
  • Bought 10 lbs of cherries at Sprouts for $1.47/lb.  Glad we have a cherry pitter because I'm going to have the kids pit all the cherries so we can freeze them.  I tasted 1 and they were yum.
  • Normally I go to Sprouts on Wednesdays because they have double ads that day, but I really don't want to go grocery shopping tomorrow and we really have enough veggies to last another week, so I went today.
  • I have to plan trips in the car, as I have no cool circulating air in the front of the car, so if I don't have to drive in the middle of the day when it's the hottest, it's best, especially if it's too far.
  • Almost didn't go to Single Mom's tonight, as I was feeling mentally & emotionally down still.  My kids prayed over me.  Hannalee read Proverbs 31:10-31 (or end of the Chapter).  It talks about the Proverbs 31 woman.  God's Word comforted me.
  • It was comforting for me to be with my single mom friends.  It was a small group tonight and everyone knows each other, so it felt good to air out what was on my heart and to hear the other single mom's share their stuff, too.
  • Though I've been a single mom for now over 5 yrs, it doesn't get easier.  The stuff just shifts to something different.  Feeling so challenged right now.
  • Need to figure out how I'm going to record my online trading classes with both screen shots and audio at the same time.  I think I can use CamStudio, but the only issue is that I have to use my laptop screen rather than my 2nd screen, which is much bigger.  Oh well, better than nothing.
  • Enjoying a friendship, though, I do feel a bit of a downer.
  • God's Word comforts me, and I'm really glad to have kids who love Jesus.
  • Thankful for the library extending again some holds we have.  Also thankful for eBooks over the internet from the library.  No gas needed to drive to get the books.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done today! ---> Failed again.  It's really sooo hard to workout when it's so hot.  The house is kept at 84-85° F and that really is hot.


    SLEEP:   1:45 pm - 6:15 am (4.5 hrs) - Stayed up late working on converting the video of yesterday's online trading class, which it doesn't record audio.  What's the point in recording a meeting if there is no audio.  That makes no sense.

    Nap:  ??? - I really don't know what time, but it wasn't super restful because my kids kept waking me up.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:45 am - Heart Meds
    11:00 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:  bowl of Frosted flakes with unsweetened coconut milk ----> Yes, I know.

    Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm: 
    leftover lasagna & chicken fried steak ----> Yes, I know.

    Treat @ 5:30 pm:  homemade soft serve ice cream - half & half, ice, spinach, bananas, psyllium husk, cinnamon, whey protein, strawberries

    Treat @ 7:30 pm:  a few pieces of brownies (about the equivalent to 1 full brownie), 2 slices pineapple, 1/3 cup blueberries

    Meal @ 11:00 pm:  
    a bowl of Summery Chipotle Chayote Chicken Salad

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive