Index Labels

Tues, 5-Jun-2012

. . No comments:
Frankly, I don't remember much about Tuesday.  I wasn't feeling all that great.  My kids mostly made the deviled eggs we took to Single Moms', which I'm so proud of them.  They were able to do all that I ask and to do it well.  They tasted great.

We went to our first Single Moms' group for the summer, which we are doing a Kay Arthur study How to Make Choices You Won't Regret (40-Minute Bible Studies).  It was great to get with the girls as well as with new single moms to our group.  It looks like it will be an awesome group.  And, one of the things I love is that our children can come.  Our host, KD, has been gracious enough to host all of us women and children.  Very kind of her.

In terms of food, I mostly was on track for the day, but lately, Frosted Flakes has been my nemesis.  Got no workouts done.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive