Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 21-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP:  121/76, 62 bpm ----> I need to workout as that would reduce my BP, and I need to get to bed earlier.
  • Got linens and towels done when I woke up.  This really needed to be done.
  • Got prayer, time in God's Word, worship done.
  • Made 1.25 gal of unsweetened almond milk, as well as making almond flour.  Have been needing to do this for a few days.
  • Returned a portable fan to the Auto Parts store as it wasn't working properly.  The guy didn't want to refund my money because it wasn't a car part, rather an accessory.  But, thanks to God, he did refund  my money, though he didn't want to, as I sort of nicely made a stink about it.
  • More disciplining of my daughter for being irresponsible with some important stuff I had that she borrowed and misplaced that I need.  It's really discouraging to keep this disciplining, but the Bible says that if I do not, that I'm not being a good parent.  It tears me apart to discipline.
  • McDonald's has the least expensive on ice at $1.49+tax for ice at Val Vista & Pecos for 2 bags.  It's a another 40-50 cents more for the same thing at the Power Ranch McDonald's probably due to the nicer area.  Either is less expensive than at the stores, convenience stores and even Water & Ice.
  • Picked up some more dried chipotle peppers as I want to make a chipotle adobo sauce in the next week.
  • Went to the library to return DVDs & books, picked up some more DVDs and books.  Paid a fine that was my fault.
  • My face has been itchy since I came home from the TVC work night.  Not sure if the dust in the building did something to my skin.  It's really irritated.
  • This was the last day for this session's swim lessons for the kids.  But, they have swim lessons on Saturdays into July.  They are also swimming in the next session for 2 weeks.  We are grateful for the scholarships they got to do this by Southwest Ambulance.
  • Finished cutting up the 4 pineapples I bought a couple weeks ago for about $1 each.  Got 2 big gallon bags full of pineapple.  What a deal.  My son said they were wonderful.
  • Also cut up a bunch of ripe bananas for freezing.  They can be used in ice cream or smoothies.
  • My kids asked a ton of questions after karate today.  It's really helpful to take video of things so the kids can practice during the week.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get errands and chores done first. ---> Accomplished the many errands I had today.  Amazing.


    SLEEP:   12:15 am - 6:45 am (6.5 hrs) ----> Need more sleep.  Had some strange dreams.  Need to go to bed earlier.

    Nap:  1:45 pm - 3:15 pm (1.5 hr) - What I really need to do is sleep 8 hrs every night so I don't need naps.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:15 am - Heart Meds
    11:00 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 9:00 pm:  Since I was rushed to get my stuff done in the morning, I just grabbed a bowl of Frosted Flakes.  Yes, bad choice.

    Meal 2 @ 12:45 pm:  Summery Chipotle Chicken & Bacon Salad Frittata - it's basically adding more bacon, some of the Summery Chipotle Chicken Salad - stir fry until mostly cooked, then adding eggs, sea salt, and ground pepper, let cook on medium low for 12 min.  Eggs are such an easy meal.

    Treat @ 4:00 pm:  homemade ice cream (half & half, ice, strawberries, blueberries, whey protein, kale, cinnamon, psyllium husk)

    Meal 3 @ 5:45 pm:  Ethiopian food - injera, some potato thing, some lentil thing ----> though I love Ethiopian food, I think the starches made me feel gassy

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive