Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 2, Day 4 - Thurs, 14-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Forgot to take my BP.
  • I just don't feel like cooking, but I know I need to do it.  Have lots of fresh veggies in the frig, as well as fruit.  Don't want to let any of that delicious stuff go to waste.
  • Kids had karate today and this class is much better than the other class.  Today we had 3 different teachers.  Glad I got to video these moves.  I think I will create a new YT account and have this only for my kids so they can watch these videos and practice these moves.
  • We got a chance to go to Goodwill and pick up a few items that the kids needed and wanted for pretty inexpensively.
  • My appetite is down, too.  Our first meal is good, but the meals afterwards haven't been that good.  I got to get off the unmotivated train.


    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done! ----> Failed.  I'm feeling so unmotivated.



    SLEEP:  7:45 pm - 6:00 am (10.25 hrs) - I was just super out of it and ended up not going to life group last night.




    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:15 am - Heart Meds
    9:30 pm - Heart Meds


    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 8:30 am:  3 scrambled eggs w/sea salt


    Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:  leftover Red Thai Chicken Curry, a serving of strawberry banana cream cheese coffee cake


    Meal @ 5:45 pm: some injeri and a little vegetarian stuff (probably less than 1 serving total - it's Ethiopian food)

    Meal @ 8:15 pm:  homemade ice cream (half & half, bananas, frozen strawberries, psyllium husk, whey protein powder, raw almonds, cinnamon, ice)





    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive