Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 1, Day 6 - Sat, 9-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • The kids had swim lessons this morning, so I could not go back to sleep in the morning.
  • Found more sites that have great recipes.  Love food bloggers.  I need to learn how to take better food pictures . . . well, in due time.  It's just a want and not a need.
  • Did my weekly progress again today.  Finished Week 19.  I'm still down about 24-25 lbs since I began 26-Jan-2012.  My bodyfat is at its lowest, though at 20.8%.  Think I'm retaining water in my tummy and calves, though.  Praise God!
  • It's the week before my period (I think).
  • Still pretty sore today and may just not workout because of lack of sleep, too.  Lack of sleep, soreness and tough HIIT workout is not a good combination.  If I had had adequate sleep, then I would still press on to workout.
  • Canceled all socials today, which were 2 birthday parties and 1 baby shower.  I really just need to take care of me right now, as I've been giving most of my time to my kids and others.
  • Ended up not working out.
  • After eating nuts intermittently with lots of water, it was good to eat a real meal.  
  • The curry took awhile to make with the cauli-rice.  Lots of veggies chopping.
  • Kids are in the process of making deviled eggs.  They have all the eggs deshelled and halved.  Tomorrow they will make and pipe the filling onto the halves.
  • I will make a pear & apple pie (Paleo friendly).  Don't think I have time to make a cheesecake, though.  I may try to make a lemon or lime mousse to top the pie.
  • My kids twice today, at least, were being really rambunctious, which caused almost another accident at Costco.  This time it would've been my daughter.  I'm very leery about taking my kids to Costco or out anywhere because they cannot seem to control themselves at all.  It really angers me because my daughter is about to go into 7th grade and my son into 4th grade.  The kids in my Sunday School class, which are 3-4 yr olds behave better than my kids.  I'm thinking I must enforce much stricter discipline.
  • I've had to use prayer and EFT today from losing my temper.  I can still feel the strong emotions and had to tell my kids to leave my sight completely.  My kids used to be so well-behaved, but it seems like the older they get, the worse they get.  God, please help me!  It's such a challenge to be a single parent, especially without male support.


    SMARTER GOAL:  Stay on track with my eating ----> Success.  Almost failed.  Wanted something sweet.  My son recommended healthy homemade ice cream instead of the chocolate bun my dad made for the kids, which has white flour.



    SLEEP:  5:30 pm - 6:45 pm, 9:45 pm - 1:30 am (1.5 + 3.75 hrs) ----> I was wide awake at 1:30 am and tried for 2 hrs to get back to sleep, but couldn't so I got up.

    Nap:  3:45 pm - 5:00 pm (1.25 hr) ----> Felt much better



    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:30 am - Heart Meds
    10:00 pm - Heart Meds, 2 MSM, 1 Mg


    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 9:00 am:  3 scrambled eggs w/cheddar cheese

    Meal 2 @ 12:30-6:00 pm:  raw almonds, cashews (maybe 2 handfuls total)


    Meal 3 @ 7:30 pm:  .Thai Red Chicken & Vegetable Curry (chicken breast, celery, eggplant, yellow onion, zucchini, garlic, bacon grease, orange pepper, red Thai curry paste, lite coconut milk) over Turmeric Cauli-Rice (cauliflower, sea salt, bacon, red pepper)

    Dessert @ 8:15 pm:   homemade ice cream (half & half, kale, bananas, blueberries, psyllium husk, whey protein powder, xylitol, cinnamon, ice) ----> I wanted something sweet

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive