Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 2, Day 1 - Mon, 11-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I can feel the lower back cramping stuff going on.  The Mirena, an IUD, that I've had for over 5 yrs, has really helped tremendously with my periods and cramping.  I went from probably the time I was 17 yrs old to 38-39 yrs old with very severe cramping that was excruciating pain.  Probably one of the reasons why giving birth naturally without pain meds wasn't too bad was because of the monthly (or whenever I had a period) awful pains I had that would last anywhere from a few days to sometimes a couple weeks.
  • I'm anxious to get back to grain free, starch free, low sugar eating consistently, working out, getting back to good sleep hygiene so I can get back to consistently having good results.
  • Periodically my blog entries will contain snippets of things in my life, including people that I interact with. I never mention names, but if anything does offend my readers, sorry.  This is about my personal journey to getting healthy, losing weight and the life towards it while being a single parent with really no money (for now).
  • A friend of mine referred me to TeamViewer7 to use as a desktop sharing program and I really love it.  He got online with me today to test this software out and how it works for me so I would be ready for my trading overview class at 7 pm.  It was perfect.  He worked with me over an hr to work out all the glitches so it would go smoothly for my class.
  • Held a 2 hr class for 3 people that I know locally regarding an overview of the stock market.  Hopefully we'll do these classes once a week.  The home for them is 1) Create a budget, stick to it, document all financial stuff; 2)  Keep a emotional journal with regards to money; 3) Begin looking for patterns on all different stocks.  I'm excited as I share my knowledge & experience.  This is also going to help get me back into building my own accounts again.
  • There is no excuse as to why I didn't exercise today.  I had the time and really didn't need the nap but took it.  Mentally I felt fine as well as physically well enough to workout.  
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done! ---->  Failed.  Mismanaged my time.

    SLEEP:  9:30 pm - 7:00 am (9.5 hrs) - When the cramping is bad, I really would rather just be asleep through it more.  So glad I was able to sleep this long.  I did wake up a couple times in the middle of the night and have heavy dreaming throughout the night.

    Nap:  2:30 pm - 3:45 pm (1.25 hrs) - I just felt like sleeping and was lazy.


    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:15 am - Heart Meds
    11:00 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 8:45 am:  2.5 scrambled eggs w/sea salt & ground pepper


    Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm:  some leftover chicken & veggies


    Snack @ 4:30 pm:   a banana,  a few deviled eggs from yesterday, some apple pear pie


    Meal 3 @ 7:30 pm:  1/2 cup turmeric cauli-rice, 1 cup of Red Thai Chicken & Veggies Curry  .

    Dessert @ 9:30 pm:  homemade ice cream - half & half, kale, ice, frozen strawberries & blueberries, psyllium husk, whey protein powder, cinnamon ----> my kids and I love this ice cream and it's really healthy with zero refined sugar, healthy proteins & fat, fiber.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive