Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 2, Day 6 - Sat, 16-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I need to put batteries in my BP monitor.  
  • My daughter's best friend is sleeping over and they are getting lots of girly girl time.
  • It was nice of my mom and stepdad to treat 2 of my siblings and all our families together at Pita Jungle in Chandler.  That place has been there for a long time and it's been a few years since I went there.  It's still as good as I remember, but now that I'm starch and grainfree, I think the chickpeas in the hummus or the pita bread really upset my stomach.  Gave me really bad pains, almost like some muffins I had at Sweet Tomatoes.
  • My kids are enjoying their swim lessons and becoming much better swimmers.  I want to teach my kids eventually Immersion Swimming, which is deemed Effortless Swimming.  I learned this style of swimming when I did my one and only triathlon (sprint) in 2007.
  • I'm noticing the past month or so, my nails are tougher, stronger.  I have fewer breaks, splits, chipping.  Even a month or so ago I cut with a knife one of my fingernails sort of and the nail is still in tact.  Normally this would break off by this time, but it hasn't.  
  • Haven't really noticed that much with my hair, but over a week ago, I cut at least 4" off it.  It now gets less easily tangled, which is good.
  • Found a pimple on my right thigh.  Ugggh.  What is this?  Two pimples on my body in the past month?  Guess my body isn't like the reintroduction of some cheat foods.
  • I'm feeling sort of mentally & emotionally depressed.
  • Got off my duff and made my kids and their friend dinner tonight.  Am proud of the concoction that I made turned out great!
    SMARTER GOAL:  Do my progress video.  ----> Done.  I was having trouble converting my video to a format Windows Movie Maker could take.  Something is missing in something that made this a huge challenge.



    SLEEP:  12:15 am - 6:30 am (6.5 hrs) ----> Not a lot of sleep after yesterday's lack of sleep.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    3:00 pm - Heart Meds (Forgot to take these this morning)
    9:30 pm - Heart Meds


    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 9:15 am:  3 scrambled eggs w/sea salt & ground pepper


    Meal 2 @ 12:15 pm:  went to Pita Jungle with my family - had 1/2 falafel, some salad, tahini, cilantro-jalepeno hummus w/1 pita, and a roasted chicken schwarma pita  ----> The hummus and pita bread were not Paleo friendly.  I ended up getting a really bad stomach ache from lunch (thinking it's either the hummus or the pita bread.

    Treat @ 4:15 pm:  a small slice of Strawberry Banana Cream Cheese Coffee Cake


    Treat @ 6:15 pm:  2 small slices of Fruit Pizza my daughter and her BFF made.  They used crescent rolls, as I didn't have enough other stuff for them to make a good dough.  They used cream cheese as their sauce.  For fruit - bananas, apple, strawberries, and I don't know what else.  ---->  Feel a sugar rush here.


    Meal @ 7:45 pm:   Paleo Chipotle Beef Taco Salad



    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive