Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 1, Day 7 - Sun, 10-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • My period began last night.  Ugggh.  I've been physically not feeling too great today - lots of cramping, though, could be worse and many times it's been way worse.
  • Got to sub for a friend who got to preach teacher.  He is one of the 3 teachers in the Sunday School class that we teach of 3-4 yr olds.  It was a good Sunday with the kids.  They helped me get my mind off of how my body was feeling physically.
  • I ate many things at the birthday dinner we had for my stepdad, but I did not choose to eat the beans, drink Diet Coke, or the buns.  I did eat potato chips, the pasta salad and the cake.  These are things I should not be eating, but I did choose to eat them.  My tummy is in pain right now.  Totally my fault.  I am responsible for my actions.
  • Today was the first piece of cake that I've eaten since Christmas timeframe.  Though it tasted good, it wasn't worth how I'm feeling now.
  • It was good to spend time with family, but not everyone was able to be there.  :(
  • Really enjoyed my Sunday School class today.  It was a small class and I missed the other students that weren't there.
  • The church's build-out is looking good.
  • Tomorrow I'm going to work on some trigger point stuff, but my plans are to do a HIIT workout.  Hopefully it will take some of the cramping away.  Going to focus on doing some psoas work.


    SMARTER GOAL:  Not over indulge too much at the birthday party ----> I think I overdid it, though it wasn't a lot of food, it was too much for my system.  Not a total failure, but could've been better.



    SLEEP:  11:30 pm - 6:15 am (6.75 hrs) ----> It irks me that I could've slept in until 7:15 am, but just woke up wide awake.  Felt alright, though.

    Nap:  2:30 pm - 3:30 pm (1 hr) - Needed this nap.  Feel crappy.



    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    8:15 am - Heart Meds
    8:30 pm - Heart Meds


    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 8:00 am:  3 scrambled eggs w/cheddar cheese


    Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:  1/2 cup turmeric cauli-rice, 3/4 cup Red Thai Chicken Veggie Curry (leftovers from last night)


    Snack @ 3:40 pm:  homemade ice cream (kale, half & half, ice, cinnamon, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, psyllium husk, whey protein)


    Meal 3 @ 4:30-7:00 pm:  .Lays Sweet Onion potato chips (not sure how much), a bunch of guacamole & cheddar deviled eggs (paleo friendly), 1.5 hamburger patties w/cheese, lettuce, tomato slices, Famous Dave's pickles, mustard, seafood pasta salad, apple pear pie (Paleo friendly), 2 small slices of cake with whipped cream frosting & strawberries w/glaze, pieces of cantaloupe and honeydew.  ----> I am beyond stuffed here and feeling very uncomfortably full.  Shortly after I ate the cake, my tummy started to hurt A LOT, but I didn't say anything because no one made me eat the cake.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive