Index Labels

Bacon Sour Cream Egg Scramble

. . No comments:
This is a really easy dish and unfortunately, I did not take any pictures.  My kids simply loved this dish and it was really easy.  This was just one of those open the refrigerator and see what I can turn out.

Serves 4.

Ingredients:
  • 6 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
  • 7 eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/3 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
  • ground pepper
Directions:
  • Heat medium sized skillet to medium high heat.
  • Cook bacon until done (no longer pink).  Leave in pan with the bacon grease.
  • In a big bowl, whisk the 7 eggs. 
  • Fold in sour cream until well mixed.
  • Pour eggs into skillet over bacon, making sure all the bacon is covered.
  • Sprinkle with cheese (I used a colby & monterery jack mixture of cheeses)
  • Grind some pepper over the mixture.
  • Reduce heat to medium low.
  • Cover and cook for 10 min.
  • Eggs & cheese should be set.  If not, cook for another few minutes covered.
  • Cut and serve in big slices.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive