Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 1, Day 5 - Fri, 8-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • I had cravings to eat Frosted Flakes earlier today, but got distracted with other things.  Praise God!
  • Then, in the afternoon, after eating, I was still hungry and wanted tortilla chips or frosted flakes.  Praise God He left another way out for me to not eat these things.  MUST break the cravings by not eating any grains, starches and keeping to low sugar.
  • Am so ecstatic that I finally caught up on my gratitude journal.  Been behind some for awhile.  At the end of the month, I'll have more than 2000 days of gratitudes with over 31,000 written gratitudes.  I'm so very grateful.
  • My whole body is pretty sore.  The thought of working out today came into my mind briefly, but I was reminded to take it slowly and not overdo things.  Will workout tomorrow probably. 
  • Been communicating with a childhood friend most of the day online  Interesting catching up.
  • I had one of the most severe stomach aches I've had in quite some time.  It wasn't too long after I ate the tuna salad.  My kids are both fine and they ate what I ate, so it's not the tuna salad and I don't think it digested that quickly.  However, it could've been what I ate yesterday that my body did NOT like.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Eat Paleoish - stay on track with my eating ----> Success

    SLEEP:  10:00 pm - 2:30 am, 3:30 am - 8:00 am (9 hrs) - I woke up wide awake and not sleepy in the middle of the night.  Got up to read for awhile, and finally went back to sleep, thankfully.  I wasn't sore when I woke up in the middle of the night, but when I woke up at 8 am, my body was really sore.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:30 am - Heart Meds
    10:00 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule

    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 10:00 am:  2 scrambled eggs w/cheddar cheese

    Meal 2 @ 4:30 pm:  a handful of zucchini noodles with a large ladle scoop of tuna salad (dark & white fin tuna, tomato, green pepper, avocado, cilantro, lemon pepper, reduced organic mayo) ----> forgot to eat and this is just way too long to not eat, unless I'm purposefully fasting.


    Meal 3 @ 6:30 pm:  homemade ice cream using the Blendtec blender - half & half, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries, kale, psyllium husk, whey protein, ice, a little xylitol -----> this tasted so great.  It was more like a smoothie, though.


    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive