Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 5, Day 3 - Wed, 29-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 124/76, 58 bpm - BP looks better with all that rest.  Feel a bit better this morning.
  • Eating was sparse yesterday and I had to force myself to eat.  Feverish yesterday, body chills.  Feel significantly better this morning, but I have a lot of congestion in my nose and have probably blown out more than a pound of thick snot this morning.  Kleenex really holds a lot in one tissue!
  • Loading up on Vit C (not sure if it's too late or not).
  • Adding 1 Tbspn honey to my hot cups of tea.  Whatever I have is lasting for too long.  I have made an appointment to see my dr tomorrow morning.  Could've gone in today but it would've been with a different dr and I wanted my dr.
  • My mind wants me to do a Spartacus workout today, but I'm just going to rest some more - though, I still need to do paid writing, laundry, cook for life group, do grocery shopping.  Guess it's not total rest.
  • Not counting sugars any longer as what I already is low sugar unless it's honey in my hot tea.
  • Made Jorge's Pesto Sauce.  Easy and delicious.
  • Love my crockpot.  Meats always turn out tender when you let them cook for long enough.
  • Got 29% off shoes at Payless for my kids, and 2 of the 4 pairs of shoes they got were big time on sale, too.  Ended up paying about 50% off for everything.  Woohoo!
  • Sprouts' last day for wild fish & seafood at their seafood counter was today.  Got a bunch of wild salmon, Alaskan cod, shrimp, something else.  Sorta blew my food budget for this month, but all this will last us for the next 3 months or so.  Next month should be light on the meat bill.
  • Going to use up all my multi-vitamins & EFAs, and other supplements before I buy the same thing again and have a bunch of partially used bottles.  Paid for all of them and it's wasting money.
  • Need to send my 2 canisters of Prograde back (boxes unopened).  Their products have too much sugar for me to consume.  Need to stop autoship.  Need to also find a good quality, affordable protein powder that has few ingredients very low in sugar and not using weird artificial sweeteners.
  • Humbly happy that there was all this delicious looking food for life group and I wasn't tempted nor wanted any of the foods I would normally eat.  Every last week in the Fernandez Life Group, we have a potluck.  The theme this month was Italian.  I was satisfied with my mixed greens & what I made.
SMARTER GOAL:  Enjoy eating and the day.  No workout.


SLEEP:  7:45 pm - 5:45 am (10 hrs) - Lots of weird dreams.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:30 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs, 3 Oil of Oregano Liquid Veggie Caps, 2 packets of Emergen-C Vit C
2:30 pm - 3 Oil of Oregano Caps, 2 tspns liquid silver
10:45 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z,

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 31)

Meal 1 @ 8:50 am:   4 eggs over easy w/Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip

Drink:  1 hot cups of decaff green tea with lemon & 1 tbspn honey each time

Meal 2 @ 2:15 pm:  3 eggs scrambled with turkey ham & onion w/Dill Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip (no salt needed as the ham has salt already)

Drink:  1 hot cups of decaff green tea with lemon & 1 tbspn honey

Snack @ 4:10 pm:  a little of Italian pork pesto with zucchini noodles

Meal 3 @ 6:30 pm:  3 handfuls mixed greens, a scoop of Italian Pork Pesto w/Zucchini noodles 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive