Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 5, Day 7 - Sun, 4-Mar-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP = 122/74, 58 bpm
  • I've hardly coughed today.  Praise God!
  • Pain from cold sores in my mouth.  Feeling crappy.
  • Not real hungry today.

SMARTER GOAL:  Rest.

SLEEP:  10:00 pm - 7:00 am (9 hrs) - Had all sorts of crazy dreams that I wasn't sure if I had woken up or still dreaming.  It feels good not to cough.  Slept with a humidifier in my room.  Hope that helped.

Nap:  2:00 pm - 4:00 pm --- Felt so tired when I woke up.  Wanted to sleep for longer.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds, 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs
8:00 pm - 4 Priority One Women's Formula Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 35)

Meal 1 @ 8:00 am:   3 eggs scrambled w/2 slices no nitrite bacon
Snack @ 12:30 pm:  1 oz raw almonds

Meal 2 @ 1:30 pm:  some Italian pork pesto (no zucchini noodles) with Dill & Cucumber Greek Yogurt Dip topping it.

Meal 3 @ 6:00 pm:  Cauli-Rice w/lots of garlic, red pepper, cilantro & kielbasa sausage (sea salt & ground pepper) --->  Sorry no pic.  LOTS of garlic.  This made this dish a bit spicy.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive